Fit for Fall Challenge - 6/20 - 9/05

Options

Replies

• ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok so Monday is here and Cw= 247 i've decided that my goal weight will be 232. Considering that i managed to lose ten pounds in eight weeks doing midsummer meltdown i think losing 15 pounds should be achievable. My NSV goal is at the end of this to finally be down a dress size, those UK 18's have been hanging on for a while now.
    Hope to see you all soon!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The official kickoff of F4F has arrived! :drinker: ....:drinker: ....:drinker:

Have you thought of your GW and/or NSV(s)?? Post those today and each Monday post a check in status report on your progress towards your goals.

Remember that each Monday a different food & exercise challenge will be posted. Continue to come back to the thread and post how your doing with the new challenges. Many of us have found that being an active participant on the thread can help towards staying focused towards your goals.

I hope everyone has a successful 11 weeks!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 194.0 this week . My goal weight for this challenge is 180. Yea i know its 14 pounds but i am going to push myself to get to my goal . My nsv is to be able to do 200 crunches and to also be able to do 200 push ups !
  • aab1
    Options
    ********************** WEEK # 1 CHALLENGE ******************************

Food - Drinking 10 glasses of water each day. Water is so important to a healthy lifestyle but is often forgotten about during the day. Here's word of warning.....Don't wait until the end of the day to get in all your water....you won't have a good night's sleep! :wink:

Exercise - Include weights into your workouts. Whatever your exercise routine is, include hand or ankle weights to get that extra strength training. You choose the weight

Good Luck, Everyone!!
  • aab1
    Options
    Checking In....

CW: 202
    GW: 180
    Goal is to lose 22 pounds

NSV - To begin wearing a size 12

@ Ravenclawseeker - So sorry I forgot you're in UK...I should have posted the challenge earlier!

@ kris1085 - awesome NSV's!! You'll be ripped by September!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    SW- 155
    GW-143

Okay, so my weight is up from last week. Not super thrilled about that but I didn't have the greatest weekend eating either so I"m going to assume that will just come off in a couple days. I haven't come up with my NSV yet so I will report back when I do.
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    @ Ravenclawseeker - So sorry I forgot you're in UK...I should have posted the challenge earlier!

Don't worry! I forget you all live in the US... hence my use of Northern English slang i.e I'm mafting. I usually dont do my exercise until the evening anyway.
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Checking in: SW 159.4

Goal 151

NSV Am undecided at this point, but I am sure I will come up with something.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Checking In....

CW: 181.7
    GW: 160
    Goal is to lose 21.7 pounds

NSV - To get back in my size 8 jeans and to faithfully exercise at least 5 days a week from now until then.
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    Checking In....

CW: 172
    Goal is to lose 12 pounds

NSV - To chop a couple of inches off my belt.
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    Checking In....

CW: 172
    Goal is to lose 12 pounds

NSV - To chop a couple of inches off my belt.
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OK Here we go!!!

CW : 218
    GW: 198

Going for 20lbs yes that a big one for me but as usual I will set my goal high and each pound lost is a victory!

NSV - Lose 2 more inches and fit into the next smaller size!!

Good luck Ladies - 10 glasses of Water and add weights
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Checking in!
    CW-241.6
    GW-221.6
    NSV- To wear that size 14 dress that I love to death but it doesn"t quite love me yet!

Thanks ladies for helping me stay motivated! although I dont post as often as I should, I am still trying in the background!
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

CW: 133.0
    GW: 125.0
    Goal: 8.0 lbs

NVS: Have my jeans feel loose again rather than skin tight.

Also, I am really working towards actually using my gym membership more consistantly and create an actual schedule to work out. I am going to start Jillian Michaels Shred and really try to stick to doing that at least 3 times a week and also going to the gym to get cardio in 2-3 time a week also.
  • kathilk
    kathilk Posts: 5
    Options
    CW: 195.8
    GW for challenge: 180

NSV: use the food journal daily, eat less processed foods and cut back on the caffeine.
  • cherie87512
    Options
    Good morning!

Checking in-
    CW- 250.2
    GW for challenge- 230
    Goal to lose 20lbs

NSV- To be down a size (or 2, the more the better!) Tone up while losing the weight. :happy:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    CW: 140.6
    GW: 140
    Goal: Body Fat of 19% (Currently 29%)
  • frankie_xox
    frankie_xox Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to stick with this challenge!

CW: 161 lbs
    GW: 132 lbs

Trying to lose 29 lbs.

Goals:
    - be comfortable in my jeans again (have been wearing a lot of yoga pants lately!!)
    - go down a pants size (or more!) by the end of the summer
    - ride my bike every sunny day this summer
    - do turbo jam booty sculpt three-four times a week
    - no eating in the evenings
    - drink less diet coke (aim for one can/day)
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ailene, for organizing this!
    I need commitment and support.

SW 152.6
    GW 142.0 (10.6 lbs)

Plan:

Prepare a weekly fitness/eating plan.
    Track every day.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Morning All!

SW: 246
    GW:235

I hope to lose 11 lbs

NSV:
    1. Maintain my CW through 7/16 (my sister's wedding). I recently got my dressed altered, I had 7 inches removed from the dress and it must fit.

I'll reevaluate NSV after the wedding :smile:

@Ailene...I LOVE the water challenge:love:. Increasing my water intake really made a huge difference for me. I'm going to shoot for 15 - 20 glasses of water.