Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    At this stage - I kind of don't care because gorgeous husband has noticed the 10lb loss to date and is being very, very complimentary. I've got myego boost for this week, so if the scales aren't kind, my husband is.....
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i took a peek today & i like what i see (: i'll check again tomorrow as i always weigh two days in a row before logging!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :smile: good luck everyone for tomorrow, ive done rubbish at this weeks challenge and only burnt 1347 and 1147 was going to a gig maybe i should of counted all the dancing i did and the route home too :grumble:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday......... 587 calories burned and 100 situps
    Tuesday.........587 calories again and 50 situps
    Wednesday.....587 calories burned and 50 situps
    Thursday.........538 calories burned and 100 situps
    Friday...............801 calories burned and 100 situps
    Saturday...........644 calories burned and 100 situps
    Sunday...............
    Total.................3744 burned. 500 situps
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OK, 187.8 today. TINY loss on last week, but last week I had plummeted, so I'm still very happy!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    down 3.8 today....not panicking & sticking out the few weeks i gained was SO worth it to see numbers like this & im not hungry at all, force myself to eat my 1400 cals everyday (well except for breakfast, im always hungry in the morning)!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Weighing in : I was 143.2 last Sunday. I am 140.4 today. Good luck everyone!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    is it sick that i love this group so much i'm already thinking about names for a challenge after skinny christmas is over??? hahaha
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    183.5 today
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in is 230.4lbs. I think the holiday got to me :indifferent:
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    283 for me :(
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Bad week.... 253.4, so I'm up 2.4. Blah. You better believe that I'm going to be getting to work this week though. I'm done with this up and down nonsense.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    217.6 for me this week. Good luck next week everyone!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Current Weight (As of today): 193.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175

6/12: 195.4 **start of challenge**
    6/19: 195.0
    6/26: 194.4
    7/02: 193.2
    7/10: 193.6
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I am down from last week - YAY ME!

Weighed in last wk was 213 and today is 209!!!

I was pushing myself this week ( in the heat even ) to get 4000 cal burned and I exceeded my goal.

Mon - 502 cals burned
    Tues - 629 cals burned
    Wed - 870 cals burned
    Thurs - 513 cals burned
    Fri - 644 cals burned
    Sat - a whopping 1439 cals burned
    Sun - 758 cals burned

Total = 5355

Plan to push for 4000 again this coming week. I can do this!!

Keep on...keepin' on...
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Sorry - Im having a terrible week as far as keeping on track - especially with the challenge

Same here.

I STS again this week, weight is 190.
    My challenge for myself this week is to NOT emotionally eat, I want to see a loss on the scale next week!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    I've decided that anyone that misses three consecutive weigh-ins & doesnt notify me before hand (such as a vacation or not wanting to weigh-in untim they've finished a program..& so on) will be removed from the challenge. There's no sense in me keeping stats for people that are not active in the challenge.

that being said the following people are on notice, this week will be the third consecutive week that i haven't heard from you & if i dont get a weigh-in by tomorrow you will be removed from the challenge. im sorry, i dont mean to be rude but this challenge had over 60 people in the beginning & slowly people are starting to disappear. I would much rather spend my time keeping up with those of you that are active in the topic & very much a part of the group. (:

eve180
    scratchmj
    lildevil968
    nads2184
    zoe678
    stephgreene
    millimeter

*Also proudmomoftwo & jambs5 i don't have a goal weight or starting weight for either of you. you're the last two i accepted to the challenge so i guess i forgot to save after i put them in oopps =/ anyway, no big deal just let me know what your goal weight by christmas is & i will have you both updated (:

xoxo
    great job this week dolls, let's keep it up & be skinny by christmas! (:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    weight today is 200 exactly. NOT the loss I was looking for but Ive been majorly busy the end of this week and have had like 4 days without exercise though my eating was good. needless to day I didnt burn those 3500 cals this week. Maybe I can find the time next week... fingers crossed.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options