Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    this weeks 177.8 arrr whe do i have one week where i lose over a pound then another week next to nothing, so need to get my *kitten* moving again
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh in 257.4 Not quite 2 lb loss but progress gonna have to hustle up to mmake my Christmas goal :)
  • Imsojen
    Options
    is it sick that i love this group so much i'm already thinking about names for a challenge after skinny christmas is over??? hahaha

Im a big fan of that idea and will definitley be apart I really love the extra support and accountability.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Alright sts. My weigh in is 201.1. I am kind of on a plateau these last 2 weeks. But hoping I will have a change this week. I am right on the edge of being in the 190's. That is my first mini goal to be under 200. I think I have to step up the workouts. :grumble:

Good Luck Guys.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    is it sick that i love this group so much i'm already thinking about names for a challenge after skinny christmas is over??? hahaha

Im a big fan of that idea and will definitley be apart I really love the extra support and accountability.

im thinking either a may flowers challenge or an itty bitty easter challenge....we still have plenty of time though haha (:
  • LaughingStraightToDaBank
    Options
    130 today :( my TOM is coming very soon and I tend to gain before I get it, hope it's nothing else.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    today was 198.2....i weighed myself in the middle of the day, usually i do it right in the morning...hoping next saturday will be much better!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday......... 587 calories burned and 100 situps
    Tuesday.........587 calories again and 50 situps
    Wednesday.....587 calories burned and 50 situps
    Thursday.........538 calories burned and 100 situps
    Friday...............801 calories burned and 100 situps
    Saturday...........644 calories burned and 100 situps
    Sunday...............481 calories burned and 100 situps
    Total.................4225 burned. 600 situps
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

im thinking either a may flowers challenge or an itty bitty easter challenge....we still have plenty of time though haha (:

Why not go all out and have "STILL skinny for Christmas 2012"?
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 195! Lost 1 pound!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I still weigh the same as last week. Hey that's better than I thought! So I'm happy with that!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    No loss for me, I'm still 189. It was a tough week though. I had very little motivation to work out and I had a major sweet tooth. I am happy to say that pushed through it and worked out 6 days this week and burned well over 3500 calories. I guess that a victory in itself, right?
  • Imsojen
    Options
    I cant find the link to the spreadsheet in all these pages if someone has it please post :)
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    I must admit that I was starting to slide over into the dark side again, not feeling like I can do this, etc, especially after not having great weigh ins and not keeping up at all with the challenges.... BUT

I felt so guilty knowing that all of you are out there doing your best so have decided to kick my *kitten* back into gear and start taking this seriously, so thanks for the accountability, you are really helping loafers like me:)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I must admit that I was starting to slide over into the dark side again, not feeling like I can do this, etc, especially after not having great weigh ins and not keeping up at all with the challenges.... BUT

I felt so guilty knowing that all of you are out there doing your best so have decided to kick my *kitten* back into gear and start taking this seriously, so thanks for the accountability, you are really helping loafers like me:)

YEAH!! You got this!! You can do it.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My weigh in this morning was 174.5.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    277.3 this morning.
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    2rnzalf.png

eijeae.png

This weeks challenge winner is proudmomoftwo with a 4lb loss!!! great job doll!

*lildevil had a seven pound loss but since i don't have the two weigh-ins before it for you I don't know if you lost it all in the past week or the past three so im sorry, but i can't count that as a win =/

Anyway im excited for a new challenge ( as always!) & if you see any missing information in your row & want me to update it please let me know. keep working hard dolls, skinny christmas!! xoxo
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    still havent figured out how to get the whole thing to show ugh but im still missing goal weights from proudmomoftwo & jambs5
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options

YEAH!! You got this!! You can do it.

You can absolutely do this!
    I struggle with sliding back into "the dark side" all the time and I haven't done that great with the challenges either but this is a new week and we are going to do great!! If you find yourself struggling post here and I'm sure you will find the support you need :)