Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Last week: 197
    This week: 192

I knew I was retaining water last week because of TOM. I'm just glad it decided to vacate...lol! Is it ok if I post my weight on Mondays? It's my regular weigh in day. :)
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Skinny Christmas Challenge Week 2 Weigh in- 213 -- I lost 2 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenge winner is SAZVAMPIRE with an 8lb loss! Emma R was our runner up with a 6.1 lb loss.

SAZVAMPIRE; please post this weeks challenege as soon as possible!

good job ladies, everyone did great this week!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 8lbs SAZVAMPIRE. Hopefully next week I'll lose something...anything :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    woot! awesome job!
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Still at start weight of 190# :ohwell: :cry: :frown:'
    Thought I'd joined this challenge but guess not...sorry for this post.
  • corinemh
    corinemh Posts: 22
    Options
    Awesome job. Can't wait to know what the challenge is :)
  • nikkih_89
    nikkih_89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Ready for the challenge!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Terrific job SAZVAMPIRE.
    Way to go to everyone that lost this week or met the 3500 goal.

I will have to check back tomorrow to see what the new challenge is.
    Please don't say those planks again....ugh.
    LOL

:flowerforyou:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done Sazvampire!

Can't wait for this week's challenge! :happy:
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    Woot thanks everyone, right this week's challenge is to get extra exercise in by changing something you usually do. For example, I have a bus stop outside my house to take me to work but instead I am walking an extra half mile to a different bus stop. Not your usual challenge but we all get into the same routine of doing things, lets try shaking it up!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    I'm going to walk to the local grocery shop instead of getting in the car. It's a 4 mile round trip so should be very good for me.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i'm in; i think todays will be getting a walk in after dinner since i uaually do all my working out during the morning & afternoon & then want to snack at night since i have nothing more productive to do. so instead of fighting off the munchies by eating celery i'll fight it off by walking/running! wooo! great challenge!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    I will do 20 push ups and 50 crunches in the morning before work...I usually only work out at nite so we will try this :)
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congrats sweets, what an AMZING loss!

Hmmm.......I'm going to have to think about this one. If it was any other time of year I would walk to pick my daughter up from summer school. It's going to be 107 here in Las Vegas and I can't take the dry heat. I burn even with sunscreen. I may just have to cheat a bit and add another workout. I was planning to start C25K Friday evening anyway.

Well, maybe I will go for a walk around the neighborhood around 7pm. It will still be in the 90s but there won't be any sun.
  • corinemh
    corinemh Posts: 22
    Options
    That's awesome! I will run in the morning and add a cardio workiout at night to get my heartrate up.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Congrats on such a great loss Sazvampire!! WTG!

I will have to think about this one a bit, it's cold a rainy out so whatever I do today will have to be indoors....maybe I will dust off my stationary bike ???
  • tlcAK
    Options
    I will do 20 push ups and 50 crunches in the morning before work...I usually only work out at nite so we will try this :)

ps. I will do a round tonite too so as not to miss today :)

Congrats!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Are we keeping this in the same thread? Or starting a new one for Week 2?
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A big congrats Saz :) I like this challenge.. I usually do my workouts in the evening so for me I am gonna get up earlier and do a workout in the morning as well maybe 30DS doesnt take to long and really kicks me up :)