Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    another one thats gonna have to think about it, maybe a walk at lunch instead of sitting on my but at work maybe an idea.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    adding some crunches/push-ups/lunges/jumping jacks to whatever exercise i do each day...
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    adding some crunches/push-ups/lunges/jumping jacks to whatever exercise i do each day...

That is exactly what I decided to add to my routine too minus the push ups because I can't. I guess we are both Sweeties! Good luck with both!

Monday - 50 sit ups and 50 lunges
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Great challenge!
    I did Tae Bo on Monday
    Took the kids for a long bike ride through town Tuesday ( way out of my norm...lol) but they loved it and it was a lot of FUN.
    Might have to do that more often.
    Will be mixing things up today working outside with the kids & horses today to get them in sync for the Cowboy Challenge in July.

I will bust my hump to add 2 sets of 15 front kicks down into squats, and 20 pushups to each days exercise ( whatever that might be ) ...lol

Thanks for the challenge!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    sorry i havent posted the spreadsheet yet this week...im in the process of redoing it & its taking longer than i expected!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Monday - 50 sit ups and 50 lunges
    Tuesday - 75 sit ups, 100 lunges and 100 jumping jacks
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 8lbs. I think I will run to work instead of drive. I live about a quarter mile from work. I've been meaning to start doing that some time ago and this is a good reason to start. I think this will be a good challenge.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I will be away from the computer for week 3s weigh in so I weighed today and Im 180.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It been a challenge to do my challenge for me...I almost forgot today :)
  • meganhmb
    meganhmb Posts: 22
    Options
    Ugh, I am just failing at MFP this week. I need to make it a priority, but I keep letting everything else get in the way! I am going to take this weekend to get my head together. I'll weigh in on Sunday, it probably won't be pretty, and then I'll really focus.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    sorry i havent posted the spreadsheet yet this week...im in the process of redoing it & its taking longer than i expected!

If you need any help, let me know :)
  • mandarinpeel
    mandarinpeel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just got back from vacation. We had no Internet access :( hard to stick to my calories so I did gain some weight now at 199.
    I'm ready to get going again, also I got a new job and I have to get new work clothes, no more scrubs for me so that will help motivate me!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Tuesday - 50 sit ups and 50 lunges
    Wednesday - 75 sit ups, 100 lunges and 100 jumping jacks
    Thursday- 50 sit ups, 75 lunges and 75 jumping jacks
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Friday- 80 sit ups, 75 lunges, 75 jumping jacks
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am just failing at MFP this week. I need to make it a priority, but I keep letting everything else get in the way! I am going to take this weekend to get my head together. I'll weigh in on Sunday, it probably won't be pretty, and then I'll really focus.

Me too but hang in there. My diet has kind of sucked and I even gained 2 pounds instead of losing. So needless to say I won't be this weeks challenge winner. hahahaha
    You're not alone!!!!
  • MelL1205
    Options

Me too but hang in there. My diet has kind of sucked and I even gained 2 pounds instead of losing. So needless to say I won't be this weeks challenge winner. hahahaha
    You're not alone!!!!

me three! motivation flew out the window...
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options

You're not alone!!!!

me three! motivation flew out the window...

Me four ;) My motivation has been non exsistent this week. I did my WI this morning and I STS so Im at least happy I didn't gain.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    omggggg. i biked for 47 minutes (first time i've been on a bike in... probably about 6 or 7 years) and i'm pretty sure this is what hell is like. my town... is hills... all hills. my legs have no feeling in them.
    MFP says i burned like 360 cals, but my HRM says 485. I logged what MFP said because I always choose the lower number... but my heart rate was WAYYYY too high the whole time, so my HRM might be right. My heart rate was usually around 170... eek! hit 190 for a while. Ughhhh. Couldn't breatheeeeeeeeeeee.

My younger bro dragged my butt out there. We only went 6 miles, he says we're going for 6.5 on Tuesday! SAVE ME!!!!!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Friday- 80 sit ups, 75 lunges, 75 jumping jacks
    Saturday- 50 sit ups, 82 lunges, 0 jumping jacks-yikes!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've had a great week and my weigh-in today is 188.0lbs. I just HOPE it's not a blip in the wrong direction....