Short People Before and After Pics Please

Options

Replies

• penvallejo
    Options
    you look great! very inspiring.. I'm 4'11 so I'm struggling to lose the weight... it doesn't seem like a lot to lose but it's taking forever.

CW: 116
    GW:105
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep it up...Its' inspiring.
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Such amazing transformations; I can't wait until I can post my own here (I'm 5'1").
  • critiry3
    critiry3 Posts: 51
    Options
    Pretty neat to see the blast from the past. You look great.
  • critiry3
    critiry3 Posts: 51
    Options
    wow great job
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You have all done a awesome job !!
    cant wait to add myself to this post :)
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm 5'2 and doing the 30 DS I hope to have some great pics to post in about 21 days :)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 43 years old and my starting weight was 157.0. Today I'm 123.0 with a goal weight of 122.0. Here are my before/after pics:

beforeafter_02.jpg

This is a comparison from 1986 and 2011 when I weighed about the same weight. :)

22years.jpg
    FANTASTIC comparison!! lol I love the 80's hair but your hair today does look better of course! :)
    There is hope for me yet then.. I'm hitting 40 in February. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow you looko amazing!!! thanks for sharing
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread. I am 5'3" myself and can't wait to have before and after pictures again. (Sadly this is my second time on this journey, I lost 123 pounds and after two kids and and letting myself go I am back at it again).
  • ivette512
    ivette512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for posting the pix you look great. I'm 5'2 and starting this at 148, you are all so motivating. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post too in the not to distant future.
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    5'1"
    SW: probably around 175/180's
    CW: 107lbs
    (lost most of it without MFP, only because i didnt find it until after i was down to like 119lbs)

Lookatme.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293594-i-surpassed-my-goal-today-w-a-bunch-of-pics
    Wow! What did you do?
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you "short people" on your losses! Everyone looks amazing. I'm just under 5'1" myself and hope to be posting some photos here one of these days!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    I would LOVE to see before and after pics of women 5 foot 3 and under, who have lost weight. Anyone willing to share with me please? Thank you!!!

:smile:

I would REALLY appreciate it!

How do you add pictures?!
  • raaynes
    raaynes Posts: 58
    Options
    great job to you all!

5'3 here. :)
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump! you all look SO fantastic!
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    Well, i did 30DS, loads of oother "home" dovds, as i dont have the time and money for the gym, ate 1200 cal deficit, walked to work and back everyday, which is 5 miles a day in total, come rain or shine. the last 2 weeks i gave up bread, pasta, potatoes and rice too, a was extremely motivated and determined. I stragely have really enjoyed the whole process, even giving up my favourite foods and cutting back a lot on alcohol! good luck x

This is *amazing*! This is really inspirational. I'm glad I dragged myself to do my 30DS tonight... I nearly wasn't going to do it... then I see what you've been doing and I understand why my abs are NOT going to look like yours. ;) AMAZING!
    [/quote]

Im glad you made it here too, but why arent your abs going to look like mine?
    [/quote]

Ha... I am not strong enough, tough enough, good enough at time management, or motivated enough to do the incredible exercise you've done. And the alcohol... yeah... but the time management and motivation (plus the sheer fact of doing 80 hour weeks of work/school from Sept. through June) mean I'll have a tough time managing the 30DS!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Grettles
    Grettles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SO IMPRESSED BY ALL OF YOU!!!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    Wow! What did you do?

i watched what i eat. tried to cut out all processed foods. watched my refined/added sugars. kept them at around 25/30grams a day. worked out to jillian michaels videos. started with the 30 day shred and did 2 rounds of it. then alternated between all her other videos. right now im on my 2nd round of ripped in 30 and on week 4...almost done! then im going to tackle Insanity! i kept my calories at 1200. i eat something every 3 no more than 4 hours, even if its just a snack and i try not to eat after 7pm :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!