56 pounds - Before & During pics

Options

Replies

• adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    Wow. What a change honey!! So proud of you.
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Shelly my MFP friend, I always thought you were a beautiful woman inside and out since the first few days of knowing and talking with you. This is the first time I am seeing a before picture and I just want to say that you have evolved into a more beautiful and amazing woman - I am so happy to be on this journey with you "THE MASTER CHEF".
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    My goodness woman! You're half the girl you used to be! You look fantabulous!
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    You're about my height and my current weight is close to your starting weight so it was great for me to see this. Very inspirational. You look wonderful! Keep it up, you're doing so awesome.
  • mgflex
    mgflex Posts: 1
    Options
    You are amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • fitfreshfierce
    Options
    You look incredible! So inspiring! You go girl!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss ShellyMacchi
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! You have worked really hard and it shows!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    YOU look so wonderful!!!!!!! Congratulations on you lifestyle accomplishment! Am proud to call you my friend!
  • rockgirl47
    Options
    Wow u look great!!
  • AR64
    AR64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I would be at my goal weight if I followed in your footsteps!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    its amazing how much weight can age us...you look so much younger & healthier & HAPPIER!!! Good for you! YOU DESERVE THIS!!! kEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    its amazing how much weight can age us...you look so much younger & healthier & HAPPIER!!! Good for you! YOU DESERVE THIS!!! kEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so glad that you have friended me on MFP! Your clean eating style has inspired me to watch my sodium and make better choices. Good luck to getting to 160 lbs...I know you'll be there soon!
  • kelhchap
    kelhchap Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a HUGE accomplishment! Way to go! You're an inspiration to me that I can loose my weight through my eating choices and exercise!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an impressive change! I bet your dogs love your more active lifestyle too! :)
  • alisonnicole84
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work. It definitely paid off! :)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!