Options
    You look great WTG!!!
  • TiaSiahn
    TiaSiahn Posts: 2
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You do look a lot younger and a lot healthier. GOOD FOR YOU!
    Keep on doing what you are doing.
    You are an inspiration!!!:flowerforyou:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
    jane:drinker:
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Awesome!
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing the pics!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    OMG Shelly! What a difference, you look amazing!! I've never seen the before pic wow!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    thats awesome, keep up the good work
  • Nikki2Fit
    Nikki2Fit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Youve done great, congrats
  • Thanatos796
    Options
    <INSERT SLOW CLICHED 80's Movie Applause HERE> Great job babe. I could not be prouder of you.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i am overwhelmed by such kind remarks and so many comments!

i have always loved viewing the success stories and pics here, and had looked forward to adding my own to them.
    So many have inspired me with their determination.. i hoped perhaps i could return the favour a lil.

i am really unable to explain just how odd (overwhelmed? stunned?) i feel to think that something i have done could have inspired anyone in truth though.

so thank you... all!

oooh and btw... i totally respect and understand why some folks have no desire or need to make their food diaries public.. i debated that decision with myself in my first couple of weeks in mfp.
    i chose to keep mine public... firstly it really does help keep me accountable ('ack... do i REALLY want to have this "name your favourite food vice" and then have to put it in my diary? no way!')... and i am a stickler about recording absolutely everything *L* (drives some of my family nuts as i am trying to figure out what's in some dishes at a restaurant so i can record it when i get home *L*)... plus, i absolutely love cruising other peoples diaries, looking for new ideas, something to tweek my tastebuds or give me an idea of what to have for supper *L*

My mfp diary has become a real anchor to help me keep myself under control... i love tracking things, seeing trends, finding ways to get biggest bang for my nutritional 'buck' aka, calories. Have i mentioned i love nothing better than a great deal or garage sale 'find' so it made sense to me to treat my calories the same way *L*.. is why i virtually never 'drink' my calories.. all have to be foods i love and that will also love me *S*
    The one thing i love most about the diary? Planning... most days i plan the next day's meals and snacks out before i sign off.. and sure i may change them later, but, it helps me feel 'under control' to start each day knowing how i plan on 'spending' my calories *LOL*

i really want to say thank you ALL... friends on my friends list, i am honoured and humbled by your support and encouragement, and so darned proud to be counted as one of your friends *S*.. plus mfp'ers i've never met but have enjoyed reading your blogs and successes, suggestions and challenges, i've learned so much from you all... seeing others go through the same introspection and self examination, helping themselves 'figure out' what they need to sort out to move forward into a healthier lifestyle and have let me peek into their thoughts as they've done so, thank YOU all! the mfp community totally rocks!

oooh and to everyone to said i lost years along with the weight?
    i REALLY love you guys! *grins*

sheesh.. that sounds like some sorta award speech *L*.. *looks around* where's my emmy? *LOL*
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you are so inspiring! Hope I can do it too!
  • 1440Fierce
    1440Fierce Posts: 28
    Options
    That is amazing ~ to say you look great is an understatement! Thank you for sharing ~ very inspiring! :smile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • Caharleygirl
    Caharleygirl Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome Shelly...you are truly an inspiration not just what you have achieved but in how you achieved it...healthy all the way!!! You look amazing (not just thinner but younger and healthier)...can't wait til I get there too...lol Keep up the good work!!! :drinker:

btw...I assume the dog in the rear of the photo is Kita, is the closer one Kula???
  • ritamerlot
    ritamerlot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Awesome Shelly...you are truly an inspiration not just what you have achieved but in how you achieved it...healthy all the way!!! You look amazing (not just thinner but younger and healthier)...can't wait til I get there too...lol Keep up the good work!!! :drinker:

btw...I assume the dog in the rear of the photo is Kita, is the closer one Kula???

exactly right! *L* Kita is always wanting to head down the path, i was holding Kula too while my daughter took the pic *L*
  • otranquility
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!