There and Back Again, A P90X Tale (pics)

Options

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Omg.. awesome!!! Can't wait to show my husband, he has been wanting to do P90X and now I bet he will REALLY want to do it!!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Hope this is a bit of inspiration for some and motivation for others.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wowzer!! You look FAB! :noway: You totally brought it!!! :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! U look amazing :). I showed ur pics to my hubby to show him what I would like to wake up to n the morning since he has his two cents about what he wants me to look like.
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Damn you look good *sighs* why is it so muh easier for guys to get in shape...its not fair.! hah Im just jealous.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Wow!!! U look amazing :). I showed ur pics to my hubby to show him what I would like to wake up to n the morning since he has his two cents about what he wants me to look like.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Damn you look good *sighs* why is it so muh easier for guys to get in shape...its not fair.! hah Im just jealous.

:happy: Easy? This has been the hardest 97 days ever. :happy:

But I understand what you're saying. I read somewhere women have to do twice as much work for half the results. I think Mother Nature set the odds against you ladies in that regard. But I really do believe anyone can achieve similar results, if they stick with a diet and exercise routine.
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    whoa! that's awesome!! I'm starting p90x next monday. I hope I have as much success as you! haha
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Great Work. Did you do the classic program? What is your favorite Shakelogy flavor?

• LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Incredible results!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job i have 3 weeks left of my 2nd round, i fell off a little thisgo round but i will finish strong
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just showed these pics to my husband and he's beginning P90X tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    WHOA! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Thanks for making me believe in the program. A friend of mine is gonna let me borrow it, but I didn't know if the website results of ppl was just a gimmick or not. YOu show that's it's definitely not a gimmick and definitely possible. Although, I wonder if it could help someone like me that can't even do one push up or pull up? Hmm, I wonder?!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Great Work. Did you do the classic program? What is your favorite Shakelogy flavor?

Yes. I did the Classic. I have lost enough weight I am glad I didn't do "lean". And there's no way I am waking up early enough to do the "doubles". Shakeology = chocolate. Though I've never had the green one, I've heard it's terrible. There is a new tropical flavor coming out soon!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Thanks for making me believe in the program. A friend of mine is gonna let me borrow it, but I didn't know if the website results of ppl was just a gimmick or not. YOu show that's it's definitely not a gimmick and definitely possible. Although, I wonder if it could help someone like me that can't even do one push up or pull up? Hmm, I wonder?!

Yes, the beauty behind the program is the ability to adapt the moves. Tony Horton gives you several variations of each move through the workouts basically: beginner, intermediate and advanced and even a few that are just plain ridiculous. You simply modify. As I go through it the second time I plan on attempting some of the advanced moves.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look good! I am on week 2 and you are great motivation to keep going!
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job...I've been wanting to try P90X....I don't know if I'll be able to keep up...LOL It's worth a shot tho...Keep up the good work.... :drinker:
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job...I've been wanting to try P90X....I don't know if I'll be able to keep up...LOL It's worth a shot tho...Keep up the good work.... :drinker:

Do it! Even if you can't keep up at first, you modify until you can keep up. I barely made it through the first 10 minutes of warm up on each DVD when I first started. :laugh:
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    You look GREAT!! :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!