There and Back Again, A P90X Tale (pics)

Options

Replies

• jshbryan
    jshbryan Posts: 29
    Options
    I have P90X but have never done it. My wife actually watches just a couple of the DVD's and does those exercises.

I want to give it a try. But it doesn't look structured so I have no clue where to start. There are a ton of DVD's in the pack. How do I know which ones to do which days????
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have P90X but have never done it. My wife actually watches just a couple of the DVD's and does those exercises.

I want to give it a try. But it doesn't look structured so I have no clue where to start. There are a ton of DVD's in the pack. How do I know which ones to do which days????

The program should have came with a guide that gives three schedules. The schedule you use depends on your goal.

If it is missing, you can find a schedule (classic, lean, or doubles) using a simple Google search.
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished re-watching all three extended editions (something like 13 hours of nerding out!) but it did take me a few weeks to complete. :)
    Very impressive transformation! And I love the LOTR title reference haha.

One of my favorites. Was wondering how many people got the reference.

I agree. Very impressive!!! I love the title reference too. I didn't know where it came from, though. I'm sure many on MFP can relate.

LOTR is Lord of the Rings, for those that might be wondering.
    There and Back Again was taken from "The Hobbit".
    Yes. I am a big geek.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    You looked good before but now you are sooo toned and your arms are SEXY!!!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Damn you look good *sighs* why is it so muh easier for guys to get in shape...its not fair.! hah Im just jealous.

:happy: Easy? This has been the hardest 97 days ever. :happy:

But I understand what you're saying. I read somewhere women have to do twice as much work for half the results. I think Mother Nature set the odds against you ladies in that regard. But I really do believe anyone can achieve similar results, if they stick with a diet and exercise routine.
    Your results are awesome!! I have one more week and will be finished with my first round of P90X classic. I haven't gotten as good results as you but am pretty happy and know that I still can improve. I plan to post my pics after my recovery week. And OMG have you seen the previews for P90X2? Wow!!
  • seckler
    Options
    Damn you look good *sighs* why is it so muh easier for guys to get in shape...its not fair.! hah Im just jealous.

But I understand what you're saying. I read somewhere women have to do twice as much work for half the results. I think Mother Nature set the odds against you ladies in that regard. But I really do believe anyone can achieve similar results, if they stick with a diet and exercise routine.
    Your results are awesome!! I have one more week and will be finished with my first round of P90X classic. I haven't gotten as good results as you but am pretty happy and know that I still can improve. I plan to post my pics after my recovery week. And OMG have you seen the previews for P90X2? Wow!!
  • seckler
    Options

• NooNooBun
    NooNooBun Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't like to exercise. Seeing your result is a great motivation, thank you. Can't wait to build some muscle!!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have not yet seen the previews, but I have heard a great deal about them from other Coaches. I am hoping by the time I finish my second round that P90X2 will be available so I can go straight to it.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    I just finished re-watching all three extended editions (something like 13 hours of nerding out!) but it did take me a few weeks to complete. :)
    Very impressive transformation! And I love the LOTR title reference haha.

One of my favorites. Was wondering how many people got the reference.

I agree. Very impressive!!! I love the title reference too. I didn't know where it came from, though. I'm sure many on MFP can relate.

LOTR is Lord of the Rings, for those that might be wondering.
    There and Back Again was taken from "The Hobbit".
    Yes. I am a big geek.

A group of friends and I watched all 3 of them back to back in one day. Awesome, yet mind numbing.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Just to keep the thread going, I wanted to post a link to all the pictures from Day 1 through Day 90.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1871212272338.2105107.1602068613&l=94c22c94d2
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I am just starting week 2...I sure hope I get some amazing results like that!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I just realized my first round is right on track with your second round...cool! I'm gonna send you a request. :happy:
    For any and all who are interested. I am starting round 2 of P90x today. Feel free to add me if you would like updates as I go. Or if you have questions on the program, diet, supplements as well. Thank you all for the encouragement so far.

Just add a message or question if you send a friend request please.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    For all those who commented on this thread. Phase 1 of my 2nd round is complete. The top couple of abs are starting to poke through. :)

I don't think I'll post any more pics until later. The changes just aren't as dramatic this time around. Still loving every minute of it.

If you are still doing the program, keep pushing play. Bring it!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just...wow.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    Wow. Just...wow.

Thanks. I hope to get even more wow's at the end of the 2nd cycle.
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    awesome results!!!!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Options
    awesome results!!!!

Thank you.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!