October Shred Challenge 10/1-10/7

Options
124»

Replies

• Dietprincess
    Options
    I have done the shred every day this month, and it feels great! Haven't lost pounds, which is a little disappointing, but did lose inches and my jeans fit better. (I'll take every little bit!!) I'm now planning for November, maybe continue with the shred, different level and add in something else, i.e. walking.
  • soccermum
    soccermum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day Shred today.

I started with Level 1 and couldn't complete it. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow. My plan is to do it everyday!

I really enjoyed how Jillian explained every move in detail. I have set a goal for 8 pounds in 30 days!

Good luck to everyone on their challenge!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day Shred today.

I started with Level 1 and couldn't complete it. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow. My plan is to do it everyday!

I really enjoyed how Jillian explained every move in detail. I have set a goal for 8 pounds in 30 days!

Good luck to everyone on their challenge!

I still have to take a breather - each time I realize I've gone deeper in a squat or small little bit extra
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me name of video of this shredding thing????

I found the 30 Day Shred at WalMart for $9.99!!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i tried out level 3 tonight...just for a change of pace- I love the CHALLENGE!!!:drinker: good luck to all:flowerforyou:
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    Calorie ??? - I just started Level 1 this morning & was wondering if anyone who has a HRM knows how many calories I burned? I'm 5'7" & weigh 150 lbs. if that helps any. Thanks!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Question on the Shred tape.... is there only one tape? So all 3 stages are contained on the one?? I found it after calling around locally for under $10 but just wanted to make sure it was the right one. :drinker:

Thanks for any info :):drinker:

I may not have made it in time to join you all on your challenge this month...but once I get it I'll be keeping up with reading your posts.....

You're all VERY motivating!! :flowerforyou:

It is one DVD, there are 3 levels on it. I got mine for around 10 bucks also.
    Good Luck
    (I did this challege last month and lost 10 lbs, I am doing something different this month, good luck to all of you)

Wow,
    Thanks so much for the info Emi....just now saw your post....appreciate you explaining and CONGRATS on the 10lb. loss last month YAY!:flowerforyou: I did end up purchasing it but have to make some time and space to toss down my mat etc. to begin it.

I normally workout at the gym, but think I'll be adding this DVD into the mix when I get some time to create some space:drinker:

You all sound like you're really ROCKIN on this DVD.......love to pop in when I can and read how everyone's doing with it.

You guys ROCK for stickin to it!! Nothing but the best of luck sent your way....ok, wait let me rephrase that....:laugh: Sending positive motivating vibes...there's no luck to working hard & getting healthy...we all know that!:smooched:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have been able to complete 3 shreds first week, 2 shreds last week - shooting for 3 this week...my original goal was twice a week