*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week 2 6.20.11 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• Kharaphelps
    Options
    I know that this said the "group" was closed but I would love to join you.. I have done myfitnesspal since january and have lost 38 pounds so far.. I would like to lose 70 more but have recently found myself at a halt. I have never connected with anyone on mfp and hope that this might help :) My interest was peeked when I saw the name of the group.. My husband and I are taking our kids to Disney World in October and would love to have 30 to 40 more pounds gone by then.. Anyway just wanted to see if I could join this group for some support! Thanks
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Goal 120 oz per day ............840 for the week

Mon : 15 glasses ( what was i thinking i have being going to the bathroom every 2.5 min on my way home from work i had
    to stop at a gas station it was crazy but i did it..)

Tue: 120 ozc (15 cups)

Wed: 120 ozs (15 cups) the bathroom is now a close friend i can't go too far

Thurs: 96 ozs (12 cups) fail to reach my goal

Fri: 120 ozs

Sat: 100 ozs + 32 oz unsweeten lemonade ( did a lot of driving today very hot days so i have my 100oz water bottle guess i went to every rest stop i passed)

Sun:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 88 oz (11 cups) .......................................................................632 oz to go!!
    Tue: 104 oz (13 cups) .....................................................................528 oz to go!!
    Wed: 96 oz (12 cups) ......................................................................432 oz to go!!
    Thu: 112 oz (14 cups).....................................................................320 oz to go!!
    Fri: 112 oz.........................................................................................208 oz to go!!
    Sat: 112 oz.......................................................................................... 96 oz to go!!
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am going to shoot for 128 oz (16 Cups) per day (896 for the week)

Mon......72 oz (9 Cups - restroom access not convenient, boo)
    Tues. ..144 oz (18 Cups)
    Wed.....192 (24 Cups)
    Thur.....128 (16 Cups)
    Fri........160 (20 Cups)
    Sat.......136 (17 Cups)
    Sun......not sure if I'll have internet access to log
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!!

I have to share this with the group!! I was moaning and groaning about doing the measurements and I was pleasantly surprised today!! In 2 weeks I have lost 9.5 inches!! I had to re-check my waist 3 times and it was correct. I lost 3 inches off my waist and 2 off my hips in 2 weeks time. I felt great. :bigsmile:

And I am thinking this measuring stuff is not too bad at all!! Thanks Krys and Whitrusty!!!

This did not include my arms because I have too much excess skin on arms to really measure them accurately. It was too hard to measure my arms. I would have to have someone measure them for me. I may have my Mom measure my arms for me next week. My trainer use to measure my arms. Maybe that is what I will do. I will ask one of the ladies at the gym to measure my arms for me. I did make sure I did my weight training more these last 2 weeks, so I am feeling good about that for sure! Can't wait to measure myself again!! I know I may not have this many inches lost but it helps to keep me doing my weight training!

Have a good weigh in tomorrow!! and you have a few more hours to drink UP!!:drinker:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!!

I have to share this with the group!! I was moaning and groaning about doing the measurements and I was pleasantly surprised today!! In 2 weeks I have lost 9.5 inches!! I had to re-check my waist 3 times and it was correct. I lost 3 inches off my waist and 2 off my hips in 2 weeks time. I felt great. :bigsmile:

And I am thinking this measuring stuff is not too bad at all!! Thanks Krys and Whitrusty!!!

This did not include my arms because I have too much excess skin on arms to really measure them accurately. It was too hard to measure my arms. I would have to have someone measure them for me. I may have my Mom measure my arms for me next week. My trainer use to measure my arms. Maybe that is what I will do. I will ask one of the ladies at the gym to measure my arms for me. I did make sure I did my weight training more these last 2 weeks, so I am feeling good about that for sure! Can't wait to measure myself again!! I know I may not have this many inches lost but it helps to keep me doing my weight training!

Have a good weigh in tomorrow!! and you have a few more hours to drink UP!!:drinker:

That is AWESOME, Mollie!! Congrats! I have been on a plateau for a while, not wanting to weigh or measure, but this is definitely inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • helengator1
    Options
    i have been the Aqua Fiend!! Yeah baby!! 5lbs down this week!!! So proud of myself. I overcame a funeral, ladies night out, bridal shower, and night out at the movies with the kids! AhMazing! Knowing I was weighing in for the challenge really helped keep my mind where it should be, so thanks, ladies!! Great week everyone! :love:
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 100 oz. a day and 700oz this week.

Mon.-104 oz.
    Tues.- 118oz
    Wed.- 110 oz
    Thurs.- 104 oz.
    Fri.- 96 oz
    Sat.- 80
    Sun.- 64 hoping to get more in before bed

Total: 676 oz
    I started out this week doing really well, but as the week went on I didnt drink as much. These past 2 days has been terrible on me. But I am just 24 oz. below my weekly goal so I done better than what I thought I was going to.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Okay, 67 ounce a day and 469 ounces for the week

Mon .... 67.6 ounces
    Tue... 75.6 ounces
    Wed... 67.6
    Thur... 67.6
    Fri... 32 oz
    Sat... 32 oz
    Sun... 32 oz

Bad weekend, To much coffee & too much eating
    Definitely Did NOT make my goal gggrrrrrrrr
    I don't feel like weighing in tomorrow :blushing: BUT, I'll see you all in the morning.

I Hope you all did much better than me. Good Luck You all :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!!

WOOHOO!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Goal 752 oz

Mon: 112 oz goal intake 144 oz (18 cups)
    Tue: 112 oz goal intake 112 oz (14 cups)
    Wed: 112 oz goal intake 112 oz (14 cups)
    Thur: 96 oz goal intake 96 oz (12 cups)
    Fri: 112 oz goal intake 112. oz
    Sat: 112 oz goal intake 112 oz
    Sun: 96 oz goal intake 96 oz

Goal reached!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will drink 100 oz. of water a day with a total of 700 oz. for the week.

Monday..........64 oz failure on day 1! I was out all day and forgot my water!
    Tuesday..........100 oz
    Wednesday.....120 oz
    Thursday.........104 oz
    Friday..............113 oz can I count running to the bathroom as exercise?
    Saturday..........108 oz
    Sunday.............117 oz
    Total.................726 oz!!!!! I made it. This was tougher than I thought it would be!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 88 oz (11 cups) .......................................................................632 oz to go!!
    Tue: 104 oz (13 cups) .....................................................................528 oz to go!!
    Wed: 96 oz (12 cups) ......................................................................432 oz to go!!
    Thu: 112 oz (14 cups).....................................................................320 oz to go!!
    Fri: 112 oz.........................................................................................208 oz to go!!
    Sat: 112 oz.......................................................................................... 96 oz to go!!
    Sun: 96 oz..........................................................................................GOAL REACHED!! :bigsmile:

I enjoyed this challenge and it taught me I can definitely get in 8 to 10 glasses on the weekends with mindfulness on getting it in just like I do durning the week!
  • jamerican23
    Options

Mon : 15 glasses ( what was i thinking i have being going to the bathroom every 2.5 min on my way home from work i had

Sat: 100 ozs + 32 oz unsweeten lemonade ( did a lot of driving today very hot days so i have my 100oz water bottle guess i went to every rest stop i passed)

Sun:
  • jamerican23
    Options

Sun:
    120 15cup today was a very hot day
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!!

That is so great for you!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Water intake:
    Friday: 8 cups
    Saturday: 6 cups
    Sunday: 10 cups

Over the weekend I fell short of meeting my water goal (12+) :(

But this week I will make it up!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I did really well with the water challenge. I drank 112 oz of water each day from Monday to Sunday. That is 14 cups per day, for a total of 98 cups, or 784 oz.

I'm headed to the new thread for this week's challenge.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    The busy weekend added a bit of challenge to getting in my water, but I did it!

Mon - 80oz / 80oz - 100%
    Tues - 96oz / 80oz - 120%
    Wed - 120oz / 80oz - 150%
    Thur - 88oz / 80oz - 110%
    Fri - 100oz / 80oz - 125%
    Sat - 88oz / 80oz - 110%
    Sun - 80oz / 80oz - 100%
    TOTAL - 652oz / 560oz - 116.4%
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Although I didnt reach my target on Sunday...every other day I managed to hit it or go over....so proud of me I went over my goal of 560 oz by 2 oz...Now to get my calories burned back in gear...

Monday ~ 80 oz
    Tuesday ~ 96 oz
    Wednesday ~84 oz
    Thursday ~ 80 0z
    Friday ~ 94 0z
    Saturday ~ 80 oz
    Sunday ~ 48 9z