1200 Calorie Diet Friends Needed!

Options
124»

Replies

• meeshurwin
    meeshurwin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jellly is my best friend :)

Home made veg soup with a few chicken stock cubes is good too :) carrots, leak, turnip, courgette. Yum and very few calories too :D
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I also am on 1200 cals/day, and was so excited to find out when I logged the very first time that I earn extra calories for exercise. So, if you are NOT eating your exercise calories, DO! You earned them! Honestly, I am so food driven, that some days the only reason I exercise is so I can eat more:laugh:
    AMEN!! Me too
  • shellyb1229
    shellyb1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat the calories back - somedays better than others. It is the calories in calories out notion.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've started 1200 calories a day a few days ago, mostly clean eating....fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean meats. I am finding that I have a hard time reaching 1200 because of the healthier foods. I mean, I really struggle to reach it, and when I exercise, I am really scrounging for ideas...especially since our fridge is bare right now!
  • slykitty
    slykitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like to eat a lot.. the "drink water and go for a walk" method doesn't work for me. Here are some things I love --

Entire cantaloupe: 200 cal
    Snack bag of Trader Joe's lite kettlecorn: 110 cal
    Dove dark chocolate candy bar: 200 cal
    Starbucks tall mocha frappuccino light w/ half the whipped cream: 150 cal
    Trader Joe's light mozarella, shredded: 45 cal per ounce (about half the calories of regular mozzarella)
    Glass of red wine (about 6 oz): 150 cal
    Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet, entire pint: 240 cal (mix a little with fruit salad, so good!)
    Sliced strawberries, 1 cup: 53 cal
  • vibasol
    vibasol Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey :-) I found out I can eat everything I want...Just needs really small portions of unhealthy food...So that made the choice easier for me. Because I like to eat much, and get the feeling of not wanting nothing more... On veggies I can do just that!!! Eat and eat and eat RIDICULOUS amounts.. And that feels good... So they can sit there with their hamburgers.. Cus I prefer getting stuffed on food I dont regret eating.. Just dont take my small icecreams away.. Because I <3 icecream :-) 1 or 2 icecreams a day...just small ones :-) And I went little over my estimate...but not more than 149 kcal...So :-) Its alright :)