Options

Replies

• MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This thread deservers more attention. :)
    So bumpety bump!
  • Pinkerbell1481
    Pinkerbell1481 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So glad i found this- im 5'10 and im starting at almost 300 lbs :( my goal is 170. Ill take some before pictures but the one on my profile is from april of this past year on my wedding day :) i was 260 then sigh i need to take some new pics
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow.. i'm so happy I found this! I'm around 5'11 myself.. started out at 212lbs and down to 195 so far.. but wanting to get down to 165... didn't think it was possible! still don't think so but seeing these are definetly helping!! Not ready to take during pics yet... maybe when i'm down in the 180's i'll post but definetly keeping an eye out on this post from now on!! Thanks everyone!
  • SConlon1978
    Options
    Wow look great
  • vodkaqueen75
    vodkaqueen75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im new and weigh 202 and am 5'10, i got down to 180 in aug but have piled it all back on as couldn't switch off from holiday mode and christmas etc! so back to square one.............. oh well its only me that can change myself, these pics are an inspiration thank you :) x
  • Cressida04
    Cressida04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 1" and starting out at 230lbs. My goal is 170. I'm so glad I found some other tall girls that are going through the same things.
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Bump!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" - so bump for inspriation!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I've posted my before/afters already, but I actually was featured on the Huffington Post for my progress (I am 5'10"):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/weight-loss-success-cory-ayers_n_1171015.html
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you ladies all look amazing! I <3 this thread! It's great inspiration! I'm 6' and started at 255 (down 9 pounds now). I want to get down to 165 again. If you girls can do it, then I can, too!!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!!

I'm just over 5'11" and started seriously using MFP the week after Thanksgiving. The heaviest I've been not pregnant was 186 before I got pregnant with my first child (I went up to 199 during the pregnancy). I've had three children in the past 5 1/2 years and lucked out that with each pregnancy I came out weighing less (thanks to a much better diet and no beer/wine for the 9 months). My youngest child was born about 2 years ago and in the month or so after I settled in around 155. Then I fell back into my old eating habits (and drinking habits) and gained about 20 pounds over the two year period leading up to joining MFP. When I started here I was 176 and wearing a size 12. Now I'm 167 and wearing a size 10/12. I'd like to get down to 155 again and back into a very comfortable size 8.

This thread is so inspiring! I often feel funny when comparing with my shorter friends who have such a lower body weight even though we are close in size. It's nice to see other tall girls!
  • Foxywake
    Foxywake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a relief to find other tall ladies (I'm 5'11") with similar issues to me. I was 252 and down 26 so far, but would like to get to 182. You are all really inspirational and I intend to keep going and take motivation from you guys. I can do this !! :smile:
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thank you for the motivation!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you girls are amazing :heart:
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Hihi! I'm 5'11 (and a half).

Before at 206 lbs:
    74484_686788238715_1405687_38685792_4866743_n.jpg

After at 180 lbs:
    DSCN0027-1-1.jpg
    you look great!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!! What a great transformation! You go girl!
  • ewinkelly
    Options
    So glad I found this thread!! Everyone looks HOT! Just started on here last week at my highest weight ever! 5'10" (and a half!) - currently 250. Aiming for 175. This thread just gave me some extra motivation!
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I'm 5'11" and currently weight 209. I was at my highest at 212. I HATE the way I look and feel. When I first met my husband, I was 149 and really thin... I dont have to get down to that as I know that was over 7 years ago and my body has changed,... but my goal is to be 160. I have a wedding to go to in June in Greece and really would love to hit my goal or at least a good chunk by then. I want to be able to wear shorts and a bikini and feel good and confident about myself. Thats the main thing I have lost.... my confindence... and I hate it. :frown:
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    This terrific! Love this group. I am thrilled to find out I am not the tallest. I am 6'0 and my goal is 200. I want to keep some curves!

13532583.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!