Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You can really tell since you have the same clothes on, that's how I am taking my before and afters! Good Job!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I"m about 6'1" and weigh 449lbs right now. If you're interested in watching me melt, feel free to add me lmao
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal weight is 180, I have 65 more lbs to go, seems like its forever to go but having lost 25lbs and 36" I can already tell a big difference. I'm soooo looking forward to after pictures!! Keep up the awesome job ladies!!
  • dmkirk28
    Options
    I'm 6 foot....This was the picture that did it for me. I took one look at this pic cried!!! I didn't know how I got to this point but I knew I never wanted to be like this ever again...FAT!!! I lost 35 pounds incorporating healthy choices and exercise... Here are some before and after pics. I still need to lose another 30 pounds and am working towards that now...

Before-after-0-1.jpg

Before-after-2.jpg

Before-and-After-00.jpg

Beforeafter1.jpg

Before-after-hawaii-small.jpg

What an inspiration, you look AMAZING!!! Sometimes it's pictures that make you take a hard look at yourself even though we look in the mirror everyday! My birthday was a few weeks ago and my kids took a very unflattering picture of me, that was IT. Now I am here and changing it. Keep up the good work!
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and started at 325lbs. I'm currently 198 and am looking to lose another 25 or so with toning! I dunno if I'm considered "tall" but everyone I hang out with says I am. LOL
    Weight_loss2_zps4945e22e.jpg
  • dmkirk28
    Options
    I am not 5'11 but I am 5'8 1/2... I've been up and down with the same 8 lbs, but this is what 8 lbs loss looked like... I think that I was toning muscle just as much as I was burning fat because now I can feel muscles in places that I had no idea were there (ABS, THIGHS, ETC...) I hope that this picture serves as proof that EVERY SINGLE LB lost counts!

12928218_8065.jpg

Thanks for posting, this goes to show that pounds aren't always what we lose, sometimes it's inches!!! Way to go!!!
  • dmkirk28
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and weighed 219 in my before. I'm 174 in my after. I started Jan 8 of this year so I am almost at one year now.

006_zps9325675f-1_zps021a0b60.jpg

0063_zps84963747-1_zpsa3eda437.jpg

Way to go!!!
  • kdoty0305
    Options
    I'm 5'11". I'm only a few months into my weight loss with MFP with 17 lbs. lost so far. I started at 196 lbs. and got down to 179 lbs. on Christmas Eve. I'd love to add some friends tall girl friends for the support :) No before/after pics yet.
  • 1mom2kate
    1mom2kate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing....I keep thinking how the heck am I suppose to get down to 153 for my height of 5'10" ...thank you so much for the inspiration!!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This thread is such an inspiration. As a fellow tall girl(5'10") I really am impressed with all of the hard work! It can be done :-)
  • 2012isforme
    2012isforme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :wink: There for ya!
  • 2012isforme
    2012isforme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11". I'm only a few months into my weight loss with MFP with 17 lbs. lost so far. I started at 196 lbs. and got down to 179 lbs. on Christmas Eve. I'd love to add some friends tall girl friends for the support :) No before/after pics yet.
    There for ya!
    :happy:
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I am 5'11, my starting weight was 303, I am at 273ish now and want to be at 175-180. I was there once and then let my weight sky rocket back up. I dont think I will ever forgive myself for letting that happen. I was so happy at 175-180. One day I will be there again I hope. I am that weight in my profile to pic in order to motivate me again.
  • 253down
    253down Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pixs yet, but am 5'8" and when i was less than 200 lbs no one believed how much I weighed, I guess I carried it well. I am now at 253 and new to MFP but these pictures are such a inspiration. Thanks to everyone here :smile:
  • magiccatwearsatux
    Options
    Bump so I can find it later! I'm 5'10.5'' and very inspired by you guys!
  • Melinda216
    Melinda216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting with MyFitness Pal. Began Jan 2 and so far have lost 10 lbs! I am so excited and really hope that I can keep this going. Seeing results so quickly has helped a lot with the motivation! I am 5' 9" and starting weight was 240. My goal weight is 150. Feel free to add me! I'm new at this, so I need all the encouragement and support I can get!
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10, my original goal was 159, now it is 149 :)

Hardwork2012_zps6e4c2c70.jpg
  • mztaylor83
    mztaylor83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow, you ladies look great and are very inspiring. im 5'9.5" @200lb. i was 220 when started originally few months ago then got stumped and restarting again now. my lowest was 150 a few years ago and i looked too skinny for my build so my goal is 170 for now.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Great to see other women my height getting great results. I"m 5'11" and now down to 170 lbs. Trying to get to 155 at least. Was 145 and lower before but looked like a stick.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 10', 40 years old, and I've lost about 40 lbs over the last 6 1/2 months.

PICT0194.jpg

This one was taken about 3 weeks ago.
    IMGP0202-2.jpg

You lost 50 pounds and about 15 years. :) you look Amazing!

^^^^ Definitely AGREE!

ditto that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!