Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• YasJas2011
    YasJas2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump. I am 6'0 and would love to post my progress soon.
  • lmillen
    Options
    Would love to get people's opinions on the best place to shop for clothes for tall ladies, since there is so many of us on here ... Maybe I'll post something in the Tall Women Forum http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/126-tall-women
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow im 5'11 now and i weat 263 my highest was 307, i didnt want to lose too much because i thought i would look sick but the pics i have seen people looks great!!!! my goal is about 190-195. in my profile pic now im at 263. but you all look great lets me know that i can do this and look great
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm 5'9 and would be so proud to add before and after pics on this thread. Congrats to all you lovely ladies. :smile:
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have made such fantastic progress! You look fit, beautiful and happy :) Wow!
  • cxzawerf
    cxzawerf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    beforeandafter.png
    keep photos online

I still have a ways to go, but I am getting there.
  • TriathlonKT
    Options
    I'm so glad to see other tall ladies, too! Good luck to you all :flowerforyou: It's hard to relate to short people whose starting weight is LESS than my goal weight!! I'm 6'3", SW 214, CW 183, GW 164 (Almost there...sort of!)
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Subscribing...... 5"11".
  • advocatemommio
    advocatemommio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't post photos from my phone! I am 5'10", and 55 years old. My family started on MFP in March of 2012. We have all (husband, son, and myself) all had success. I lost 80 lbs. so far, with 20 more to go. I feel great! I went from a size 22 jeans, and 3x tops to size 12 jeans and XL tops!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump- I'm 6'1" and would like to see some after shots.

I'm aiming for under 200 by Jan- ultimate goal is 180.

well except for i'm 5'8.5 .. not 6'1....
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am not 5'11 but I am 5'8 1/2... I've been up and down with the same 8 lbs, but this is what 8 lbs loss looked like... I think that I was toning muscle just as much as I was burning fat because now I can feel muscles in places that I had no idea were there (ABS, THIGHS, ETC...) I hope that this picture serves as proof that EVERY SINGLE LB lost counts!

12928218_8065.jpg
  • modeltypejewelzz
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am 5'10, Curently 235, starting weight was 260. Therefore I have 35 more pounds to lose!! I love being tall! P.s in need of some support and tall friends on here!!! pics coming soon!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've got my before/after pics in my profile. I'm 5'11, 34 years old, started around 190, today I was 148 and attempting to maintain something below 150. Daily struggle, I have to say. I love to eat and I hate to exercise!
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    JUST under 6' and bumpin this thread!

Add me tall ladies! Love the support and motivation.
  • lbkingcu
    lbkingcu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and love seeing all the b/a pics of tall girls! I'm not to the after phase yet, but am hoping to be there soon!
  • Stswife82
    Options
    It is so great to see other tall ladies progress! Can't wait to post mine, only 67 pounds to go!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Seeing before and after pictures is so motivating. I'm no were near 5 '11. I'm only 5 '4. Maybe when I reach my goal of 125 lbs, I'll start a thread like this one for all of us who are 5 '4 :)

Awesome, love it. Congratulations to all you beautiful tall ladies. You've done an amazing job!!! :)
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    Great post! I'm 6'1"...I love seeing everyone's pics! :happy:

Collages-1.jpg

Wow, you look amazing! You were hiding that gorgeous body. Well done :))

I love this thread, I find the shorter girls thread depressing because they're all really petite lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!