Replies

• cyurt
    cyurt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    weight.jpg
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im only 5'9" tall and cant post from here but would love to keep the post going to see how well everyone else is doing.
    Someone else here posted that they are starting out at or lower than most of us want to end up at.
    I feel funny when I tell people my goal is 170. I have such a large frame that may be too thin for me in the long run.
    I cant see the photos (work filter) but Im sure you all look awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey all you beautiful ladies, well done, you all look amazing!! Thanks for sharing your pics and weight loss with us. Love this thread, please feel free to add me as a friend... I'm coming back to MFP and wanting to get down to 140-145 lbs and I'm 5'10, and I need all the support and motivation I can get. I'm going through my old friend list tomorrow and will be deleting all the people that don't keep in contact anymore. =( But I'm excited to meet some new friends too!
  • jenkins22
    jenkins22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nice to see the tall ladies out en force.

5'9" here starting at 202 in 2010. Been up and down since but I'm solidly in the 180's now.

After.jpg

My goal would be to end up in the 160's. I have a wide frame with broad shoulders and wide hips but a teeny waist so anything below 160 looks sickly on me.

Nice to see everyone! :smooched:
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looks like you both made some serious progress!
    I posted back in February when I was a before and now that I am an after - thought I would share.

Started: January 30, 2012
    SW: 194.4
    GW: 150
    CW: 146.8
    Height: 5'11

Untitled.jpg
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check it out for sure! I am the same. It's not weightless but overall fitness and body shape I am aiming for.
    I am also 5'10" and am about 149 now, yet look softer than you!! I too had a goal for 135, but am not so sure now. I would be happy staying this weight ifi traded the soft for muscle.
    I'm 5'10. I started at around 165 in the before and I'm about 155 in the after, you can definitely see a difference. I hope to be around 135.

Before:
    427649_10150733846601499_687919682_n.jpg

After:
    IMAG0102.jpg

Honestly, I think that's the largest difference I've noticed. I didn't lose an exceptional amount of weight. I do about 40 minutes of mild intensity cardio 5 days a week and about 20 minutes of strength 7 days a week. I've gotten into the habit of just doing at home exercises while I'm watching tv or waiting for things to cook. The muscle I've gained seriously changes the way I'm shaped and in a good way!

I use this site religiously, you should check it out!

http://www.divine.ca/en/fitness-and-nutrition/exercise-finder/c_266/
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    FAN bloody Tastic!
    I am between 5'10" and 5'11" but only have a before and during picture right now-- I've lost about 62 lbs but have the goal of losing a total of 140 eventually

BeforeandDuringJune2011.jpg

Awesome Job!! and GOOOO STEELERS!!!!

I just hit goal!!!
    Before: 305
    Now: 164.4
    BeforeandAfterbeach.jpg
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bumping and catching up, some fantastic new pictures since I dropped by last, love this thread for us tall ladies!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 5 9
    I started at179
    I just finished 30DS
    I gained 2.5 pounds. 150 to 152.5
    My stomach (around my belly button) went from 38 to 35.5
    My waist went from 33.5 to 31.5
    Thighs: 21.5 to 21

GW: 140 or less jiggle, whichever comes first.

No sucking in on either pic...

BEFORE
    Before.jpg

AFTER
    After.jpg
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration - thank you, Ladies!
  • bsl94
    bsl94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great thread, very inspirational.
    I am 5ft 11 too.
    Start: 269lbs
    Now: 289lbs
    Time taken 14 months.

I think I am going to go for another half stone now though and that'll be it.

1040q9w.jpg

nwmyhv.jpg

53oebo.jpg

xdgpdd.jpg
  • bsl94
    bsl94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pics not right, not sure how to fix them :p
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 10', 40 years old, and I've lost about 40 lbs over the last 6 1/2 months.

PICT0194.jpg

This one was taken about 3 weeks ago.
    IMGP0202-2.jpg

40!!??? You don't even look like you're in your 30's! You look great!
  • xBeckie_Sx
    Options
    bump

i am 5ft 10, will look at this later :)
  • lmillen
    Options
    I find it really interesting that at least a few of the girls who have posted in this thread so far have "after" weights that are higher than my "before" weight, but they look so fabulous! The girls who have said that they're in the 180s, I would never have been able to tell. And they're not the only ones - I've seen other girls on MFP who are tall, 180-190 and they look like supermodels. Why is this? Is it "body frame"? Amount of muscle? I did NOT look as good at 175 as these beautiful ladies who are 180! Or is my scale just busted? :)

I completely agree with you- I was thinking the same. I'm 5ft11 and currently 168 and still don't look as slim and healthy as the ladies that are 180!
  • lmillen
    Options
    I'm 5'10. I started at around 165 in the before and I'm about 155 in the after, you can definitely see a difference. I hope to be around 135.

Before:
    427649_10150733846601499_687919682_n.jpg

After:
    IMAG0102.jpg

You look great well done. I'm 5'11 and aiming for 155 so this photo is great inspiration for me :) thanks!
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump...will read through all posts later, but so far i can see lots of inspirational picutes thanks...im 5ft 9in and typical hourglass build, i would like my GW to be 11st 7lb, dont think i could get lower than that....
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bump for later when I have a significant update.

Wonderful work everyone! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!