Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• aprilg12
    aprilg12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All of the before/after pics are a wonderful inspiration! I'd love some friends for support. Please add me! Oh, and I'm 5'10" !
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump! You are all so inspiring! I love the before and afters!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and don't have any before/after pictures handy, but you all look amazing! Love this thread - so inspiring :)
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello tall ladies! I am 6 foot even and love being tall. I have maintained a 50 pound weight loss this past year. I still have 8-15 pounds I would like to lose. Age and hormones seem to working against my wishes though. I am ready to go after these last few pounds. I am in the process of writing down my fitness goals for the year to come. Will be ringing in the new year with a 5K! New friends are always welcome :)
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So jealous of you gorgeous tall ladies!
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I needed this thread. I really went off the rails in November and this is my first visit to the forums in over a month. Last month, I found out one of my cats has a serious illness, He's getting treatment now and is doing OK, but I got really down emotionally and wasn't motivated to work out. Add comfort eating on top of that and it's not pretty. I've pretty much wrecked all the progress that I made this year and I'm afraid to get on the scale. My jeans, which were loose in late October, barely button now. I wear skirts to work every day and the ones that were so loose that I considered getting them altered are all tight to not zipping all the way. Vanity aside, I've started waking up in the middle of the night again, which I know is due to not exercising, and I just feel gross in general. I'm so mad at myself.

I'm 5'11" and judging from the way my clothes are fitting, am probably in the 190s at this point. I've never been that high and it's freaking me out. I'm feeling better mentally and am back in fighting mode. Next week, I'm getting back on the wagon. I never thought I would have almost 40 pounds to lose, but I am determined. Feeling like I"m stuffed into my clothing is a feeling that I want to get rid of quickly.
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Firstly, WOW, you all look amazing! Beautiful before and after, you have all just amplified the beauty.

I am 5"10 and have always been told I don't look "fat" and that "I carry my weight well". I am a UK size 9/10 in shoes and a UK size 20/22 in clothes. Personally, I think I am huge. My avi is my most recent pic, I am 275lbs (HW : 310lbs), I want to be 175lbs, see what I look like and go from there.

You are all so inspirational. I can't wait now! I really can't. Thank you for boosting me that little bit more xx

PS, I want to lose weight, so I can wear my heels and be over 6" on a night out and pull off the dress I wear ;)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • ducklips
    ducklips Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational posts. I'm 5'11".
  • MichelleBogart
    MichelleBogart Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and weighed 219 in my before. I'm 174 in my after. I started Jan 8 of this year so I am almost at one year now.

006_zps9325675f-1_zps021a0b60.jpg

0063_zps84963747-1_zpsa3eda437.jpg
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • SadieBurgMar
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, you ladies are totally inspiring. Something about seeing women around my same size actually changing gives me hope for myself.

I <3 you guys!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bumping and catching up, some fantastic new pictures since I dropped by last, love this thread for us tall ladies, keep those pictures coming for any new members joining it really does inspire! I know when I arrived here it's stuff like this that made me realise I could do it - these are real people and seeing tall real people is great - just can't relate yourself to smaller ladies ( sorry)
    I am about to reach my 2 year weigh in tomorrow and although have been a piggy over the last couple of months and gained too many lbs I know I can get back on the healthy run again, get back to the gym when kids are back at school and kick those extra lbs up the bum! I am proud that 2 years after deciding to change my life with my weight it's still where it should be! Good look to anyone just starting x
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 30 pounds, still have a long long long way to go. But, I can just barely start to notice a difference finally (barely) so maybe you guys can see a difference too? Of course, the biggest difference is that I stopped dyeing my hair red :)

Highest weight:
    start_zps809c943a.jpg

So far (-30 pounds):
    sofar_zpsb267f4f3.jpg
  • stephaniehope
    stephaniehope Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How do you guys add your picture to the post? I've been trying to figure it out!! My before and after isn't great, only 5 lbs (to which I've gained back over the holidays), but I just wanted to participate....
  • moorme01
    moorme01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! You ladies have all inspired me to get off my butt and work out today. I've really been struggling since I quit weight watchers and switched to mfp, but hopefully that will change!
  • 2012isforme
    2012isforme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yup I'am 5'11' I started at 298 and now I'm down to 198...on my way down to 175! Almost there!
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
  • tracey4049
    Options
    Just a hair under 5'11 and working toward my pre-marriage/pre-baby weight of 155 ( I may not make it, but I would like to get as close as I can!) Had a bit of a set back with the holidays, so I'm trying again. WIll post photos later, just happy to see some women my size!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!