Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Love this post. When I lose a significant amount of weight I'll post some pics.
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You all look awesome! What a great bunch of inspiration...just what I need!! Thank you all!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump ;)
  • SherieCarter
    SherieCarter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING this feed. I am at 5'11 and my goal weight is 160. I exercise all the time but barely lose any weight. But when I joined MFP and started watching what I eat, I started to lose. I'm so excited that there are all of you tall ladies out there! Feel free to add me as a friend! Loved seeing all of the success stories; they are definitely inspirational.
  • kellyuncanny
    kellyuncanny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2" and I would love to have some TALL friends. Add me!!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Am 5ft 11 :) My profile pic is where I was and am now - Go tall ladies !! :) Feel free to add me if you have similar stats

SW 256
    CW 224
    GW 200 - ( For now and will reassess at that point )

Love being tall !! :)
  • Malomar3
    Malomar3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bumping this thread. I am 6' tall, and enjoy the before/after pix and reading your words. I don't know many women who are as tall as I am, so it's nice to be able to get a comparison.
  • Songbirdy
    Songbirdy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Another tall one here, bumping so that I can read and post later. Was 287 at my highest (after massive health complications), started this time at 257, and am at 195 this morning. Hoping to keep on trucking... must find time to post pics!
  • SaraEllie80
    SaraEllie80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have only recently joined, but it is nice to know there are other tall women out there that are supporting one another!

I too will keep this tread to show some progress. Although I've only been on MFP for less than two weeks, I contribute this weight loss to the site/app. Since March 3rd, I've lost 9 pounds and soon to reach ONEderland... I'm super excited.

I've also resisted trying Zumba for fear of my long limbs taking someone out-- but it's the best way for me to burn those massive calories and have embraced the non-coordination!
  • Erin6794
    Erin6794 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread! I anybody wants a "tall" friend, feel free to add me :) I am 5'11 and around 186 lbs now... I have no clue at this point an actual goal weight because as was mentioned with us tall girls it is so different. At 186 I am definitely overweight and really doughy.

And also might I add... I am one of those tall chicks that wears 4-5 inch heels. I REFUSE to not wear the cute shoes I want just because other people are uncomfortable being around a super tall chick! ;)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This thread rocks! Us tall chicks rocks!!!
  • SherieCarter
    Options
    You look amazing! Look at your tiny legs! It's crazy what losing 35 pounds can do. Inspiring to say the least. :)
  • SherieCarter
    Options
    I'm 6 foot....This was the picture that did it for me. I took one look at this pic cried!!! I didn't know how I got to this point but I knew I never wanted to be like this ever again...FAT!!! I lost 35 pounds incorporating healthy choices and exercise... Here are some before and after pics. I still need to lose another 30 pounds and am working towards that now...

Before-after-0-1.jpg

Before-after-2.jpg

Before-and-After-00.jpg

Beforeafter1.jpg

Before-after-hawaii-small.jpg

That last comment was for you! Haha. I'm new on here.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome. Bumping for more pics, hopefully!
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would like to know how you wonderful women are doing it, I am 230 lbs and want to be 170 by this time next year im not sure how to start ow my workouts should be and what to eat what type of workout works best im not sure
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So happy to see all the all chicas and your amazing success! I am 5'10", 268 lbs size 18/20. If you are looking for other tall MFP peeps, add me! I can't wait until I can be a source of motivation like the amazing women in this thread! GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Gorgeous ladies, fabulous effort! I'm 5ft 10, 200lbs. Gone from a size 26 to a size 18 and lost around 35lbs but I don't feel up to putting my own pictures up yet. Got quite a bit left to lose but you ladies give me the inspiration I need to keep going. Well done all. :D
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    bump! Will post mine later on when I'm home :). You ladies are ALL inspirational.
    So happy to see that there are other ladies my height with similar stats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!