Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! im new and Im 5'11 and I just have before pictures. Nice to see other tall people in the same boat with the same goals.

I would love to friend you all.

For the ones that posted pics... you all look amazing!
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread ever!!! I'm 5'11" currently 250 lbs, down from an all time high of 265. Just starting out with MFP this week, I've bounced between 220 and 250 for the past 10 years, I think I've lost the same 30 pounds at least 5 times! Would love to get below 200 for my first goal. Love seeing everyone's progress!
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love all these pictures! So inspirational!
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 48 between 5'9" and 5'10". I started in July at 306.6 lbs. I am now down to 222.4. My goal is to get to 155.

Over80poundslostFacialcomparison.jpg
  • tibbitts10
    tibbitts10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    best motivation ever. Great work ladies.
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay, as promised, here are my pictures. As I said in an earlier post (and on my profile) I have been up and down before. At my heaviest (as far as I know) I was at 252 (I am 6'2"). That's when I joined weight watchers. Over time, I lost 80 pounds and got down to 160. When I started MFP in January 2012, I was back to 229. I don't know exact weights on these pics so I have estimated.

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/JensLifeInPictures/Weight loss/HeavyJen.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/JensLifeInPictures/Weight loss/Lightest-Jen.jpg[/img]

This picture below (in a pants suit), I am 217 - this is from just a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can get back to 160 again (not doing the extreme 5 days a week, 2-3 hours a day martial arts training), but I am sure as hell going to try!!

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/JensLifeInPictures/Weight loss/Jen217.jpg[/img]
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    Options
    Needed this thread like whoa. It's really discouraging that we have to lose so much more weight before there's a noticable difference compared with shorter people.

Loving the pictures, am now inspired to take it up a notch.
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! I didn't think I was short at 5' 7.5" but I am taller than most around me. I can't wait to get to the 160s I still want to keep my curves.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey not as tall as you ladies but tall enough? 5'8 3/4. My goal is 124lbs.

beforeafter-1.jpg
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This thread is exactly what I needed right now. It provides so much motivation to see those of you who have already lost a lot and look AMAZING! You ROCK and provide me with so much inspiration.

I am going to be 30 in April and am motivated to look great!

After 2 kids in 2 years, my body definitely took a hit that I wasn’t prepared for. My daughter is 3.5 and my son will be 2 next month.

I am 5' 11 and I started at 194.4 and after 2 weeks of MFP and P90x – I am down to 186 and already noticing a difference in my stomach. Whoop Whoop!

I know I can do this – last year I got down to 172 but that was with minimal exercise and just counting calories and definitely needed some toning. I stopped tracking and the weight piled right back on.

I am aiming for 150-155 but plan to just see how I feel as I start losing inches. I am currently wearing a size 16 pant and large/x-large tops and hoping to get to an 8 and medium top.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am 5’9” and my progress has been slow. I started using My Fitness Pal in 2011 and lost 15 lbs with it and then life got busy and I backed off of my fitness and healthy eating. Didn’t gain any weight, but didn’t lose any either. Since switching jobs at the beginning of November I have had time to get back into fitness and thanks to MFP I have been able to really kick it up and although I have only lost 3 lbs my fat mass has gone down 14 pounds!

6870833893_a88fbea80b.jpg
    progress by emgawne, on Flickr
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful thread!

Please join your tall sisters here if you haven't already!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ahoov72
    Options
    wow great job,ur so beautiful
  • Cupcake596
    Options
    Can you add me? I love your weight loss and i have the same to do.. :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Keep the pictures coming ladies. You are all looking fantastic (of course I have a thing for you tall chicks anyway :love: )
  • poohpasmommy
    Options
    Wow! This post was such an inspiration. I am 5"11 and always feel "big" but I am losing though. But just seeing your pictures has gave me great inspiration!! Thank you for the bold steps of posting the pics!! Mine will be coming soon!

~Tiffany
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" so an inch shorter than what you are looking for, but here are my before/after pics anyway.

then.jpg
    now.jpg
    Amazing pics! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!