Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" so an inch shorter than what you are looking for, but here are my before/after pics anyway.
    [no need for me to copy the pictures all over again - they're in the above post already]
    Amazing pics! Great job!
    Thank you! I am actually smaller and more fit now (I :heart: strength training):
    2193703_5662.jpg
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5'10" and need to lose about 80 more pounds :-(
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love love love this thread!! I'm 25 5ft 9" and during pregnancy I weigh up to 231! (whoah! just worked it out in lbs as we use kgs in kiwiland :P ) Every single pregnancy (got 3 littlies) At the mo I'm at 162lbs and I'm aiming for roughly 132-135. My first goal is to reach 154 and I will be super stoked with that.

Thanks so much for everyone sharing there pics! I should have some somewhere
  • mashallej
    Options
    I'm 5'9 so not quite as tall as some of the women on here but this is the beginning and these pictures are definitely inspiration! Thank you so much.
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    bump for you new tallies!
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    bump for you new tallies!

THANKS!

I just posted another thread to see if I could find me some tall friends on here! WOW - lots!!!

I am 6'1, and currently 201 lbs (as of this morning!) My heaviest was 252 in 2001-2002ish. I took up kickboxing and running and lost a bunch of weight, but THEN I got pregnant and gave birth to twins 4 years ago and have been trying to get back to a strong and healthy (read: not jiggly!) body ever since!

So, now I'm still just working for that "after" shot.... :blushing:
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I just posted my first 20 lbs of progress http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/508979-20-down.

Here's a headshot only. I don't see much of a difference besides more of my sports bra shows under my tank and my collar bones are starting to make an appearance :)

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/minixchick2/Bye bye fat/DSCN0904-1-2-1.jpg[/img]

Please don't mind the scowl and/or general non-photogenic ness of my photos! My facial expression in the first photo was pretty accurate with how I felt. :(
  • kerihampton
    Options
    I just joined today, I'm 5'11" and i weigh 209lbs. I would like to loose 50 pounds by June 1st 2012.... Is this realistic? has any one done it. I never been this weight ever, I gained 60 pounds after having my son . I seem like I can't loose it... driving me crazy.
  • kerihampton
    Options
    how do you like this website? i just joined today
  • Jessica1081
    Options
    I just joined this site today and I already love it! I'm 5'10 and 260 (eek!). I'm turning 21 in October and going on a Caribbean cruise with friends and family. My goal is to look nice in a bathing suit then. My ultimate goal is probably around 175-180 pounds. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but seeing all of your before and after pictures really give me hope and inspiration!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    You look great!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im short.. only 5'9" but like to have other women that are tall to compare with..
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome thread! i'm 5' 9½" and have a goal of getting back to 160 where i got to before i started having kids. i was a size 10 and super comfortable. i never had a desire to be really skinny. it's nice reading goal weights of other taller women who's is similar to mine. i cannot relate when someone says they want to weight 110 and they drop 6 sizes when they lose a couple of pounds! it always takes me a lot more than that to drop sizes since the weight is spread over a taller frame. everyone's pictures look amazing!
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Love these threads! I'm somewhere between 5'10 and 5'11...not too great with the conversion (180cm)
    I plan to upload some pics soon!
  • ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll post pictures when I'm on my computer. I love this thread. I'm 5'11" and have lost 84lbs
  • kerihampton
    Options
    So great to know tall women out there... i just started yesterday! I'm 5'11" ... Going to Cabo in June , and need to get back to size 10, I'm now between 16-14....
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    bump
  • MadusaCait
    MadusaCait Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Ok I suppose I can include mine, although the "before" picture not only shows how fat I was, it's also a terrible picture of me in the first place.

ct3rs.jpg

I was about 220 lbs in the first, around 190 lbs in the second. I am 5'10". Still have some work to do, but as you can see from my ticker, I don't really have a weight loss goal and I don't care too much about weight anymore. I originally had a goal of 160-165 lbs, but I think that might be too low, especially if I want some muscle. I think 170-175 lbs is a better goal, but I really don't want to focus on it too much because it is taking forever to get there.
  • naomis235
    Options
    I LOVE These pics ladies!!
    My husband and I have just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and just got back from a holiday in Hamilton Island. i knew i was getting on the large side when all i can now fit into is my size 14 or 16 trackies. I lost about 6kg prior to getting married so i could fit into my wedding dress, then POOFF!!! Amazingly i've put on about 18-20KG's in 12 months.
    These photos of my recent holiday have sold it to me...GROSS!
    And FYI - I'm 21 years old and im NOT pregnant and have not had any kids!! - Theres not much excuse for me to look like this!!

I currently weigh 78.9KG's and my goal weight is 60KG's.

>>>>Having trouble Uploading my photo's - have read the other forum about uploading photo's but still not helping :(
    See my profile for photos - sorry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!