Started at 230, now 143! :)
    2.png 612.7K
    1.png 550.1K
    3.png 1.2M
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    kfitz10103 wrote: »
    I am only 5'9" and started at 218 when I started to diet this time. I am now 168 after a 50lb loss. Here are my before and after pics so far.

eve3kk.jpg
    2zrgv84.jpg

Haha, I'm the best part of 5'10 and was thinking "Man, these ladies are making me feel short" despite the fact, at 5'9/10 we're still considered tall for women. So nice to know I'm not the only one. :tongue:

Well done, everyone. :)

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Love this post! My heaviest was 270 back in 2011. I got down to 191, then got too comfortable because I got married and went back up to 205. Shortly after... Got pregnant.. And gave birth at 260 lbs. Back down to 230... But really want to get back at least to my pre pregnancy weight, then start back up with weight lifting. I am 5'10", currently wear a pant size 12
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Syderelli wrote: »
    Love this post! My heaviest was 270 back in 2011. I got down to 191, then got too comfortable because I got married and went back up to 205. Shortly after... Got pregnant.. And gave birth at 260 lbs. Back down to 230... But really want to get back at least to my pre pregnancy weight, then start back up with weight lifting. I am 5'10", currently wear a pant size 12

Why not start lifting now? Building muscle burns more calories than fat and helped to melt the fat off of my body. I love lifting!
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ot7vjwe9w91h.jpg
    [img]https://15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp- en.vanillaforums.com/editor/qh/lfi6e0p9054w.jpg[/img]

SW: 180
    CW: 128 ish

5' 10"
  • Syderelli
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

Why not start lifting now? Building muscle burns more calories than fat and helped to melt the fat off of my body. I love lifting!

I'd love to but I work 40+ hours a week, am a full time student in my senior year, and have 2 kids and a house to take care of. I literally don't think I have the time at this point. I know, excuses excuses.. But I've done it before and am familiar with the time it would take and honestly don't have it at this point so I am focusing on my diet right now.

• fanncy0626
    Options

I'd love to but I work 40+ hours a week, am a full time student in my senior year, and have 2 kids and a house to take care of. I literally don't think I have the time at this point. I know, excuses excuses.. But I've done it before and am familiar with the time it would take and honestly don't have it at this point so I am focusing on my diet right now.

Good for you doing what you can and being very successful!
  • Syderelli
    Options

Good for you doing what you can and being very successful!

Thank you! Once my little one is a bit older I think it will be more doable, I'm hoping here in the next couple months! Can't wait to post my success story on here!
  • Pandapotato
    Pandapotato Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing inspirational pics guys! I'm 5'10 SW 236 (CW 232, just started), and could use some MFP friends! Add me!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bigb2001 wrote: »
    I am 5'9 and down 30lbs woo hoo!
    r8fyrz00dqwq.jpg
    vlc5yebz8pb8.jpg

What a difference! Way to go!
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jilliankosto!
  • AutumnRed84
    AutumnRed84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • neonsandal724
    neonsandal724 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    0utrun wrote: »
    I'm also 5'11" still working on it, down 70lbs now, but here is a before and now
    Not really sure what my SW was but somewhere in the 290's I believe.
    Currently in the 220's (I only weight myself once a month focusing on measurements rather than a number)

You look great!
  • neonsandal724
    neonsandal724 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @0utrun wow, great job!
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!