Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    All of your pics look amazing!! I'm super hating right now as I am only 5 feet tall....I want some of that height LOL!!!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i'm only 5'6. i wish i was taller. 9-9
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I see everyone thats around 5 11 is aiming for about 180. Im 5 10 and my goal was 140. Is that too low?
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet. and started at 272. Currently 244 Please see my profile for face pics... I think you can see the difference.
    Everyone looks wonderful what great inspiration.
  • ty_05
    ty_05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm ~5' 10" and started my weight loss journey in the fall of 2009. Lost 100 lbs by June 2010, then a lot of it crept back up. Now I'm back on the right path, but here are my before and 'during' pictures:

May 2008 at around 314 lbs
    1aqbkjefpe3hs4v6bxuiyy4.jpg

October 2011 I'm at 235
    1zxnjk00kk9nbfxrhojbkux.jpg
    19wgvhabn0b60e1fxwrr8fo.jpg
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I love this thread too I'm 5'11" and am inspired to take some before and after pics also. My goal weight is about 180 and at that weight I look SKINNY MINI, I am 206 right now.
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I see everyone thats around 5 11 is aiming for about 180. Im 5 10 and my goal was 140. Is that too low?

It all depends on how you are built and also what look you are trying to obtain. I know some tall women that look good weighing in at 140 and those that look just as slimming carrying 20 more lbs. Just gauge your own progress. When you feel comfortable and are at a healthy weight for your body frame then start to maintain.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hihi! I'm 5'11 (and a half).

Before at 206 lbs:
    74484_686788238715_1405687_38685792_4866743_n.jpg

After at 180 lbs:
    DSCN0027-1-1.jpg

you look great!
  • coop1973
    coop1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 foot....I started at 226 and 5 weeks later I'm 208! I can't imagine ever being under 175-180, I'm pretty sure I would be too skinny! My goal is 185 and I'll go from there! I can't wait to post my result pictures. When I started my BMI put me in Obese and now I'm just overweight...so that's a plus!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I'm 5'10 and my goal is 175 right now...we will see when I get there how I feel because "technically" that is still overweight...blah blah blah!! LOL

All of the women here look wonderful and it's nice to see them at my goal weight because everytime I share mine with someone they say "oh no that is too skinny you will look sick"...anyone else get that???

Anyway Good luck to all you fabulously tall women!:wink:
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread. Funny, I'm 5'11" and ppl think I weighed 125 back when i weighed 150 and conversely 150 now that i weigh 171. Its weird but it's like tall women can hide 5 pounds much easier. Anyways, I love this thread. Great idea!
  • ty_05
    ty_05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    everytime I share mine with someone they say "oh no that is too skinny you will look sick"...anyone else get that???

My co-workers think I should stop losing weight now (currently 235), and when I tell them that I want to lose another 60 lbs they ask where it's going to come from.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    nice thread!!

I am short compared to some on this, as I am 5'9" :smile:

I currently weigh 153.........would LOVE to be 143

My highest weight was 168 (maybe a bit more, never weighed myself too much). That was last February and since then have lost 15 pounds.

Being tall you can definatley 'hide' your weight a bit more. Just this past weekend I had to 'pinky swear' that I was 153,,,,,,,,she thought I was like 125, I wish!!

Anyways, someday I will post some pics (when I can find my camera!)
  • megan6709
    megan6709 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    BUMP.

I am 5'10" and at almost 30 lbs down. I will have to take some pics when I get to that point! It is totally true about being able to hide your weight -- I hit 285 (hadn't stepped on the scale in a while) and nearly cried. I was even hiding weight from myself. The next day I found MFP. I am hoping my graduation pictures will be the best pictures of me that have been taken in a long time.

You all are great inspiration and I am so happy for your ongoing success!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10!!! I have some before/ after pics I need to post but I have not taken the time to do it. I started with MFP at 155 and am now about 123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my heaviest (day I had my son) I was 2-0-5. Gross. So glad I found MFP and am now totally happy with myself again.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" so an inch shorter than what you are looking for, but here are my before/after pics anyway.

then.jpg
    now.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!