Dude! Where's my boobs?

Options
kirsteinm
kirsteinm Posts: 32 Member
So this really is not complaining persay because I have just achieved my 1st goal which was loosing 10% of my SW. Yay! That's awesome! I feel great but, Dude! Where's my boobs? Is it fair that a decent portion of that weight loss is in that general area? Guys I know when y ou lose your moobs it is a good think but for us ladies, not so much. Now I know that "the girls" dont define who I am but lets face it, everyone likes them. Girls like them because they make us feel womanly and look fantasic in clothes and men, well we know what men think of them.

So I guess i will just have to live with all the positives that come with eating clean, exercize and weightloss like, lowered blood pressure, lowered blood sugar, more energy, better skin, a smaller butt, breathing easier, LOTS of compliments and oh ya, living longer. I guess I can live with that.

Replies

• theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. buying 34A bras does NOT make me feel any more sexy.. haha! I'm trying to let go of the (previously) 32C's!!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I went from a D cup to a B cup.. in fact, the first place I lost was in my boobies! It sucks, but at least you're healthier! :D
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I won't complain! The smaller I get I'd like to stay poportionate so losing boobs isn't bad to me. :D
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.

Oh gosh that was funny!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

lol. That is so wrong yet funny too!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling when you realize a good portion of this weeks weight loss was probably from your chest! I went from a D to a C and now my C bras just aren't filling up as nicely.....pretty soon I will be a B -- but on the upside, I can now wear a push up bra without my boobs hitting my chin! :laugh:
  • shekann
    shekann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMGosh..too funny! I too went from a C to barely a B! But I can't complain, I enjoy the results of losing weight and feeling good about myself! :)
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This is the worst....i went from a DD to a C and could probably stand to go down to a B. Somehow I think not changing my bra size means my boobs havent left me :(
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Not yet for me, but I have my fingers crossed. lol I want to lose my boobs. Or, at least, some of them.I never had boobs my whole life and then I had my first kid and in a very short time I went from a B to a D. So, I am still a B at heart. :)
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I was a 36C then down to 34B Im now a 36B I cant keep having VC in different sizes
  • sfmathews
    sfmathews Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husband has commented that the girls have shrunk. Thankfully he hasn't complained (and he better not if he knows what's good for him! :laugh: )
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    Mine has gone from G to F and thats with yo-yo eating.
  • rockinbettygrl
    rockinbettygrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    38 DDD to 34 C.........lame action.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you come across mine while you're looking!!!! =(
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    One big benefit is that there's no longer a danger of giving yourself a black eye or two when you go jogging! :laugh:

I've lost some up there and it's time to go get fitted for a new bra. I wish my thighs would shrink as fast!!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

haha definitely laughed out loud at this :laugh:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I WANT to lose my boobs- or at least some of them! I've lost 62 lbs, and the only thing on my bra that changed so far was the band size-- no cup difference at ALL yet!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I was JUST (like literally 5 minutes ago) telling my coworker that I am not used to having them and can't wait for them to go! I didn't have them before gaining weight so they are new to me lol.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My fiance hopes I lose my boobs. They arent big to begin with, maybe a full B...but he is probably the odd man out and likes tiny boobs so he is waiting for them to go away lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!