Dude! Where's my boobs?

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to lose my boobs. I hope to lose a bit more in fact, but funny enough weight does come off the areas WE DON'T WANT first and the areas we do want last.

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING YOUR 10% WEIGHT LOSS GOAL! keep up the great work!
  • mommaG_Grandmatobe
    Options
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.

LMAO...I almost dropped my laptop...very funny comment. Sorry to hear about your boobs though, my condolences. It's the first place we lose...unfortunately the last place we lose is our *kitten*.
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ironically mine have gone from DD to G. :ohwell: It's not that my breasts themselves have actually changed, just everything around them. My husband keeps on giggling because he knows if I lose another inch I'm going to be an H.
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i want to lose my boobs too....lol..not completely but i have way to much...i could donate to those that have lost theirs!! LOL
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I went from 44G to 38D when I lost 140 pounds.......

But I gained some weight back and they are back up to 42 E- but at least I have a rough idea of what size they will end up at goal weight.

My chest/back is the first place it goes onto/ comes off.
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40C to a 36C. Lets just say me and Victoria Secret are best friends now for sure:heart:
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    By the way, anyone that needs some extra cleavage can buy some of mine. I am charging a flat rate of $1,000 per transaction and I have a few pounds to spare. Need to pay off those student loans and would rather be flat chested!!! ;-) Mine are free range and well bred! :wink:

lol, i read this out loud to my husband - we are but poor students as well, hmmm...
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34A/B dependant on the brand! I had little enough to begin with and now even that's gone.

My sister had a smiliar problem, but starting off at a 32A and losing those she decided to go for the surgical option and is now a proud 32C!

TBH, I had considered the fat relocation surgery... having fat sucked out of my thighs and put in my boobs, but then I heard that the fat will naturally relocate to wherever it came from and it kinda put me off!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm still in a D cup...they have just deflated...DA HELL??!! UGGGGHHHH!! I will be seeing a surgeon once I get my BF% down because I'mma need them to add some fat to these puppies!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    From start I was a 40D and Im currently a 36C.. Im only half way there so I hope the cup size doesnt get too much smaller :indifferent:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    had myself a nice set of small Ds now im barely a B! DH says its perfect but I need new bras and right now I can fit an orange in my bra along with my girls! WTH!

Time to save up for some new ones!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I'm wearing my favourite, relatively new, sexy 38E cup lacy bra today and my boobs just aren't touching the sides and it's on the tightest back fitting. I'll wait until I've lost a bit more to get measured, but I reckon I'm more like 36D now.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I went from 40dd to 36b sometimes a c. I feel sexier now then ever before. The girls are finally starting to be on my chest instead hanging from it. My hubs is happier with them now then ever before. I think firmness is much more sexy and i think most men would agree. Healthy is always the better option. I kept alot of weight on trying to keep my chest inflated after nursing my babies. I alsoo needed an inhaler to be able to chase them while being slapped in the face by my own boobs. I would never go back to that even if my man thought i was sexier with them. Screw that! Lol
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.

Hahaha too funny!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    38 DDD to 34 C.........lame action.

That makes me sad because I'm a 38DDD. I guess going to a C would be easier to find cute bras, but seriously that's a lot of sizes to lose in bras!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5 inches off my bust. And 4 inches off my rib cage (felt melts off of my upper body, it's crazy!) Previously, I wore a 34 DDD (and, honestly, probably pushing a 36 DDD. I had spillage happening). I am now in a 32 DDD. It should actually be a 30-in band, but, let's face it, the 32 DDD is hard enough to find.

I wish I could lose more off of my chest. This is getting ridiculous (and expensive). How could I lose so many inches and still have to order all of my bras online or through specialty stores?! Will I ever get down to a single letter size?

For now, I just wear all my old 34 DDD bras and pretend like they're going to get smaller before I buy anything new.

This is me!
    At my thinnest I was (am) a natural 32DDD+ (more so, just can't find it)
    As I gained weight my boobs got smaller!! I got to a 36DD (my boobs didn't shrink in as much as they did not grow w/rest of me!
    It's nice though as i don't loose weight off my boobs, I've never carried alot of fat weight anyways. So I'm hoping the ladies don't let me down now that I'm getting older & trying to get back in shape!!!
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So true!!!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol, I do not care if I loose some boobage (even though they're not extremely huge to begin with) but still, any weightloss is fine with me, haha :)
  • tsrsd4
    tsrsd4 Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't think I have to worry about that problem... mine are not proportionate to my hips and thighs at all (we're talking way too small :sad: ). One of the main reasons I'm trying to lose weight (although this reason I do not regularly admit :tongue: ) is to even out my body proportions! But if, for some tragic reason, I still lose weight from my chest, I will NOT be a happy camper :grumble:
  • wlm1977
    wlm1977 Posts: 8
    Options
    I pray mine go....I just want normal size ones!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!