Dude! Where's my boobs?

Options

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling when you realize a good portion of this weeks weight loss was probably from your chest! I went from a D to a C and now my C bras just aren't filling up as nicely.....pretty soon I will be a B -- but on the upside, I can now wear a push up bra without my boobs hitting my chin! :laugh:

This post is hysterical! I also like the one about looking under the couch. I've laughed several times reading this :D I've lost 27 pound and four inches lost in bra size. Fortunately my cup size is still the same, but it's only a matter of time before the girls start shrinking. BOO!!!! Hopefully I'll only get down to a C and then stay there...we shall see....
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds within the last year (before MFP) and I'm still maintaining a 34G. We'll see how it turns out, I could stand to lose about a cup size but no more. My hubby would be sad, and plus I'm so used to them it would be weird to have smaller boobs.
  • FitMick53
    FitMick53 Posts: 8
    Options
    well ladies if it helps at all...as a red blooded guy I will tell you small, athletic is sexier. I don't mean none but, just look at the super models we drool over. And whenever I see a skinny woman with big boobs I don't think "nice", I think FAKE!
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to end up with boobs that look like socks with rocks...

shrinking is one thing, but they'd need to stay proportionate, and I pray they do!
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    I started at UK dress size 22 and bra size 42D. I am now dress size 14 and bra size 42C. I have always been big busted... believe me girlies it is not always a good thing, especially when there are a lot of pervy men around (plus I have had two children) :happy:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Is there such thing as a 32 A- ???? Because I am pretty sure that is me...an A-....or an A wannabe.....I was lucky enough to be a B for a short time in my life....unfortunately, it was when I was 20# heavier.....thank goodness for good bra's, or I might be mistaken for a boy :sad: We must, we must, we must increase our bust...say it with me ladies.......I'm doing push ups like crazy and bench pressing too, I only hope that what I read is the truth and that my MFP's wouldn't steer me wrong there. Someday I may look into making them into B's....
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I won't complain! The smaller I get I'd like to stay poportionate so losing boobs isn't bad to me. :D

same here! I can't wait to lose mine... kind of hoping they're the first to go. It's more of a comfort thing to me. I'm not worried how I'd look without any. I just want to be able to sleep comfortably or run without getting a black eye.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.
    Lmao!!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Honey, join the club. It is a painful but necessary occurence :frown:
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    lol sounds like something my hubby would say..
    Did you look under your couch? That's the first place I look when I lose something.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Please don't complain I am still trying to find a support bra that mine fit into :(
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have been busty all my life even in high school. Then I max out at 252 lbs, and wore and 42 H, now a 100lbs gone and I am only a 36 DDD, Maybe to some thats alot but to me it's like a deflated water balloon.!
  • AmandaAnne80
    Options
    I paid good money to get my reduced! 7 hours in surgery and now I'm a DD - hoping with the weight loss to bring it down to a D or C (that was the intended result from surgery, but there was just too much).

I guess it's true what they say - you want what you don't have!:wink:
  • mynewself
    mynewself Posts: 22
    Options
    One big benefit is that there's no longer a danger of giving yourself a black eye or two when you go jogging! :laugh:

I've lost some up there and it's time to go get fitted for a new bra. I wish my thighs would shrink as fast!!

thats exactly why ive been doing so much walking! i cant wait for these dbl d's2 go down!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Ha ha but isn't that the truth? My boobs weren't that large to begin with but knew that would be the first to go lol. Oh well we sometimes have to give up something to gain other things so I can live with that plus like you said we are a whole lot healthier! No more high blood pressure for me and my energy level is through the roof:) Yah for us!!!!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5 inches off my bust. And 4 inches off my rib cage (felt melts off of my upper body, it's crazy!) Previously, I wore a 34 DDD (and, honestly, probably pushing a 36 DDD. I had spillage happening). I am now in a 32 DDD. It should actually be a 30-in band, but, let's face it, the 32 DDD is hard enough to find.

I wish I could lose more off of my chest. This is getting ridiculous (and expensive). How could I lose so many inches and still have to order all of my bras online or through specialty stores?! Will I ever get down to a single letter size?

For now, I just wear all my old 34 DDD bras and pretend like they're going to get smaller before I buy anything new.

---They do look a lot smaller though. Which is good, although sometimes, I admit, I find myself missing them. But not when I take a run!---
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I lost mine 'all of a sudden', they shrunk a little of course, it's impossible to lose as much weight as I had and not have them go a little bit but they were still good boobage - then in the space of a few months them seemed to just shrivel up and die :(
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    So this really is not complaining persay because I have just achieved my 1st goal which was loosing 10% of my SW. Yay! That's awesome! I feel great but, Dude! Where's my boobs? Is it fair that a decent portion of that weight loss is in that general area? Guys I know when y ou lose your moobs it is a good think but for us ladies, not so much. Now I know that "the girls" dont define who I am but lets face it, everyone likes them. Girls like them because they make us feel womanly and look fantasic in clothes and men, well we know what men think of them.
    I have to say that, as someone who is on the other end of this spectrum - I have lost everywhere EXCEPT my chest, I disagree. I wish I had smaller boobs. In 90 pounds, my bras went from 44F to 36J. I'm now down to around a 36G (fortunately, since I'm close to my goal, there isn't a whole lot of other places left for my body to lose fat EXCEPT from my boobs) but would be THRILLED if I could at least get into a DD, maybe even a D.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44D to my now present 38C and although thats pretty sizeable still, I miss them. I do not miss the back aches tho:tongue:
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    20 lbs lost so far 38 D to 38 C. I still have 15+ lbs I want to lose and, what, now I may have to miss my Cs?? Sigh...win some, lose some.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!