Describe Your Boo

13»

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    <
    That would be the cute boy in the tie. He isn't perfect but neither am I.
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    I know such relationships exist because I've been in one for 25 years! My man isn't perfect, and neither am I, but I know he'd identify with everything the OP said just as I do. It's not just about finding the right person, but about putting the work in to build a relationship with them. When you've done that, that's when you achieve all those feelings the OP so eloquently described. (Thanks for that!)

For those who are "Booless" but at least took the description well, I wish you luck in finding the one for you.

For those who only have negative things to say (diabetes? really???) I find your bitterness very sad.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    If my "boo" ever called me "boo" I'd get a divorce.

*cracking up so hard right now... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Gramps...... you are my Boo!

It's just that simple (.)
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member

Hey wait!

I thought I was your Boo :(
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611

Hey wait!

I thought I was your Boo :(
    You are my Bootiful play mate. YUMMY
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    I believe this to be a mythical creature....does such a boo exist??

Same here. Although I really want to believe it does.

All I can say is ditto!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I believe this to be a mythical creature....does such a boo exist??

Same here. Although I really want to believe it does.

Yes I exist. :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    My boo even has a name - Darling Baby Bubby Bunker Boo. I haven't called him that in years, though. I should.

He works hard to support his family.
    He comes home every night and kisses me - passionately.
    He is faithful - first to God, then to me.
    He is handsome, 5'10", nearly black hair, brown eyes, cutest butt in the world. When we married, he had great abs, but knew that someday he wanted a bit of a buddha belly. Fourteen years later, he has his buddha - loved his abs, love his buddha.
    He is a genius when it comes to building things - but often overdoes it. I recently asked him for a small greenhouse in front of our chicken coop - I described this 4x3 addition to the coop. He roped it off the other day, and it's 10x16. :ohwell:

A couple months ago, we found out and started planning a trip home to visit extended family. At first, my hubby wasn't going to be able to go. I was NOT excited about two weeks visiting people and doing things without him. A few circumstances have changed and he will be able to enjoy a week there with us. I am now totally excited about our trip. That is my life now, it's much better with him along for the ride.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    well the word boo is forbidden in my home hate lol , but my honey bear is sweet so caring, understanding and warm. Now the good stuff he has the body of a greek GOD. Perfect smooth cocoa butter skin with not one blemish on it. Perfect sculpted arms and abs. Sexy smile and soft dreamy brown eyes. He is the definition of yummy and every time he huggs me i get butterflies all in my tummy even 11 years later :)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    If my "boo" ever called me "boo" I'd get a divorce.

Oh Boo you crack me up !!!!

I'm deleting you from my Friends list. I hope you understand.

WAIT>>>WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID BABYCAKES?
This discussion has been closed.