5'1" ladies, what are your goals?

Options
im only one pound away from my goal weight of 110lbs. originally i didnt have a goal weight but as i got closer, i changed my mind. still need to work on toning my tummy more but that will come in time...just wondering what all us 'short' ladies want....

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    we'll i'm 5'2.. I weighed 110 before I had kids.. Well when I started here I was 144.6 currently I'm 140.0 my goal is 115
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Very much like you. I'm 43, 5'2" and only a couple pounds from goal. I kept my goal a little higher to make it easier to maintain. However the closer I get, I may lower that a couple pounds at a time until I feel comfortable with it. I just want to lose the last of the belly fat and then tone and strengthen.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old 5'5" and I would like to be 155lbs my old weight was 302
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" nearly 5'1". My goal weight is between 120-125. I took a "What's your happy weight?" quiz the other day and it said my "happy weight" was 114. I haven't always been as heavy as I am now, but I've been heavier than that for so long (usually in the 140-160 range that I think 120ish would make me plenty happy, pretty elated actually. We'll see when it gets closer, maybe I'll change my mind.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 5' 2" and my goal weight is 120. I really want to get my body toned and tummy firm. BTW, Great Job! =D

-Jess from Illinois
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If I was 5'1", I'd want to be taller. Heck...I'm 6'2" and I wish I was taller. (Dreams of being 6'4")

Oh, I see now. You wanted to hear from other ladies. Fine. Be exclusionary. Phhbbtt.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 21 years old and my goal weight is 120. I picked it because it's right in the middle of the healthy BMI range. I have no idea what I'll look like because I've never been there before. My goals my change when the time comes.
  • SylviaJava
    Options
    I'm 5' even... and would love to get to at least 125 lbs. First though, I'll concentrate on keeping this up...
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40 and 5ft 1 1/4 inches. My before kids weight was around 105-110 and I topped out at 135 last year. My goal was 125 as I like the curves I've gained but now that I'm at 128.5, I am aiming for 120 or so.
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm 5 foot , and through dieting, I once weighed 122.5. So my first goal is 130, my second is 120, my third is 115. I want to break my set point of what seems to be 125. It might take a while. But I can get there. I got to 144 last year, but gained some of it back, when my step dad, then my dog got sick,and I had trips to the VA, and trips to the vet, and lot's of eating out. I forgot about me...then, I signed up for a cake decorating class...
    I'm still in the cake decorating class, no one is too sick, and i've stopped eating everything I bake. I believe this is my year to get back down to a size 7.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I come from good working stock - built for labor (of both kinds).

At 5'1", I'd love to be in the 120-125 range, which puts me in about a size 2. That being said, I've been relatively happy at about 130, which is about a 6, so won't stress too much if that's as far as I get. :wink:
  • missym225
    missym225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", and my starting weight was 155. My original goal was 125, but I recently changed it to 120, because I'd really like to fit into a size 6. At this point, I've only lost 10 lbs, so maybe I'll actually be sick of dieting by the time I get to 125. After 2 C-sections, I'm pretty sure my tummy will never be quite what it was pre-kids, but some things you just have to accept. : )
  • AthennasMommy
    AthennasMommy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im around 5'1-5'2 and I would love to be atleast 135lbs, thats my goal(:
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options
    im 5' tall. ive always been on the lower end of whats healthy on a weight chart, usually around 105-110. im use 2 that kinda weight,so my goal is 105, i have 2 lbs left to lose. my plan after that is to firm and tone areas.
  • Montegue42
    Montegue42 Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm about 5'2" and my goal right now is 120lbs. It'll be about 35 pounds from where I started, and it'll be approximately the weight I was before: my mom died (and I ate and ate), puberty (and that was awesome...) and then feet issues...I don't know what I will look like because of my girly curves that I've gotten since the last time I reached it, but I'm excited to try for it!! I'm sick and tired of being the chubby friend.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Size S and some really nice ab definition. Not sure how many pounds I'll have to be to have those...
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I am 44, I am 5'1" exactly.... my goal weight is 125 but when it gets closer I might lower it to 120 :) we'll see.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' and my goal is about 120 ish, I am 125 right now and a size 4-6. I am still not sure where to stop.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11 3/4" and 23 years old. I have gotten to 108 and still was not happy enough with my weight. When I decided I had got to my max and needed to lose I was at 120ish, I am currently at 116 and definitely have some ways to go. So my goal is between 100-105 lbs. I am shooting for 105 right now and when I get there I will see if I am in the shape I want to be or if I need to workout further. I am more focused on toning rather than weight loss in general though, but I would like to get to about 15% body fat. I took the self happy weight quiz and it said 105 as well.

If anyone is interested the site for the quiz is: http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/happyweight
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    127 im five ft
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!