5'1" ladies, what are your goals?

Options

Replies

• mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 25 years old and five foot one, and the weight I felt most comfortable at was about 106-110 lbs. . .somehow I skyrocketed way higher during college, came down a bit around the time of my wedding, and fell into old habits after my honeymoon. I hit about 210 this year, and decided that was the final straw! I've been on My Fitness Pal for about 3 weeks and have lost almost 6 pounds so far. . .I have a lot of mini goals set up, but I would love to eventually be back to the low 100's!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Im around 5'1-5'2 and I would love to be atleast 135lbs, thats my goal(:

Same here!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a medium frame and my current goal for a "happy" weight is 120-125. My "ideal" weight would be 115-118. I couldn't imagine myself being smaller than that. I don't have a small frame, so less than 115 seems very unrealistic to me (although I wouldn't complain if I got there :wink:).
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would like to be at 120. The closest I came to was 123 last fall but gained it all back and more. So, that is my goal!
  • perceptualobfuscator
    perceptualobfuscator Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I started here at 135. Currently I am at 130.

My 'real' goal is to be at a healthy weight according to the BMI and to lead a more healthy and active life. I set my goal weight for 125 pounds, but have always said I would be happy to be under 130.

I've always been on the curvier side - stereotypically hourglassy - and I don't think that a weight any lower than 120 would suit me very well. Choosing a goal weight depends on body-type, I guess.

But I know that a lot of people have changed their goal after it got close, so we'll see!! What I'd really like to do is become more active and make sure I get the correct amount of nutrients in my diet.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Probably around 125; I am muscular so 125 is pretty thin for me!
  • eduhon
    eduhon Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 5'1 currently at 126 started this at 132 so I have made a little progress my dream weight is actually 115. But ive never lost that much with the least ive weighed being 120 and the most being 145. Cant wait to keep going but unfortunately the modivation to keep going every day keeps dwindling down!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My stated goal is 120, but I may revise that. I am more interested in losing a couple of layers of fat than the scale number.
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently weighing in at 202 lbs, I've already lost 19 lbs being on here since the beginning of May. I have never been a tiny person, so although I have hopes of being around 120, I think I will know when I'm done and at a good place for my body to be. Definitely planning to be between 120-140. Time will tell!
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5'3". And my goal is 118-120. Haven't made it any closer an 122.......
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am abt 5' 1 1/2"...my goal is 125, I really need to work on toning my squishy midde.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm 110 lbs .. I'm at my goal but still have a lot of toning to do
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm 110 lbs .. I'm at my goal but still have a lot of toning to do
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i'm between 5 foot and 5'1" my goal is 130. i started at 160. i've also come to the conclusion that i will never look healthy under 125. i have big legs but they are very muscular and toned as it is, i also have as my hubby puts it "wide bones" my hips are a 40 and as of right now my hip bones stick out a little bit. i also wear a size 6 jeans, really i'll be happy if i can be smaller than a size 5... like a 3.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i'm between 5 foot and 5'1" my goal is 130. i started at 160. i've also come to the conclusion that i will never look healthy under 125. i have big legs but they are very muscular and toned as it is, i also have as my hubby puts it "wide bones" my hips are a 40 and as of right now my hip bones stick out a little bit. i also wear a size 6 jeans, really i'll be happy if i can be smaller than a size 5... like a 3.

What's your waist? Mine's a 30. I wear 8s, and my hips are about an inch smaller than yours.
  • MUDDERinTRAINING
    MUDDERinTRAINING Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 108 right now. I've been as low as 97 as an adult (this was while breast feeding...it just SUCKED the weight off me), and was entirely too thin. I will be completely fine if the numbers on the scale stay the same, as long as I can see a drop in hip/thigh measurements. Currently they are 35" hip and 21.5" thigh (my meaty legs are only 2 1/2" smaller around than my waist...I feel super disproportionate)...I'd like to decrease each by an inch or so, and kick some cellulite to the curb!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2 1/2' and my goal weight is 140 for now, but ultimately I would like to see 130 or below. I am large framed and big boned. My smallest weight was 135 and I fit into a size 6 at the time once even tried on a 4 and they zipped ;) but I worked out a lot and was really toned at the time.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and my goal is 170!!! way higher than everyone else's. it's the lightest i've ever been and i thought i looked scrawny at the time (i was a US size 8-10). so i'd like to see how i feel when i get there, then re-evaluate. but for me, anything below that is unchartered territory so i have no idea how it would look. and i'm a large frame- at least i think i am! who knows??? under this generous padding i could be a little skinny thing! but i doubt it!
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 32 years old, 5'2" with a goal weight of 115 lbs. (my weight when I first met my husband at 19). At that weight, I felt comfortable in my skin and had no problem wearing trendy clothes or mini skirts (I was a size 3).
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5' and 5'1" and my goal is 110 for now, ultimately about 105. Is it hard for anyone else or is it just me? I've been losing and gaining the same 2lbs for the last 3 months, and it doesnt want to go lower than 115lbs... :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!