Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i've got all sorts, and still have turn away the line of boys at my door. so i guess ... HOT.
    but you know what's REALLY hot? not judging anyone by their outside appearance.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    edit : double
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I don't do tattooing anymore, but it depends... I have seen a lot of crap that just makes the one wearing it look trashy, albeit, mostly stuff done in someones garage but not limited to just that. I'm not a fan of covering the legs with ink, and for me to dig the chest it has to be really well done and not just a giant blob of crap thrown together.

If you're going to get it done, at least take some time to think about what you are doing, and invest yourself in something original with a good artist. Stick to one theme, or at least one theme per body part for some congruency to the work so it doesn't look like a rubber stamp factory blew up on you.

Before I stopped I started refusing to do nautical stars, swallows, anchors, cupcakes, giant bats across the chest, spider webs etc... also refused to do lettering for a long time before that.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    i've got all sorts, and still have turn away the line of boys at my door. so i guess ... HOT.
    but you know what's REALLY hot? not judging anyone by their outside appearance.

Definetly not judging anybody just curious. Hope ya dont think I was judging ya. I never realized till now that people put so much thought into Tatoos. I wish I had put more time into mine, mine is quite stupid compared to everybody elses.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I LOVE nicely done tattoos, on men and women. I find more is more. I like whole sleeves or larger pieces over small tattoos over a large space, it looks odd to me.

I only have a couple, one on the inside of my lip and on each foot. I have vague plans for many more.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I currently have 3 tattoos and going to get my 4th (and last) in August.

I have a dolphin on my tummy, a heart and rose on my should blade and a lizard running down the small of my back none of them are very big. The one I will be getting in August is being designed for me but will basically be saying that my world is my children, husband and the cats :) (good job I only have 2 children and 2 cats lol) again it won't be very big and will be on the inside of my forearm. - People who don't know me don't know I have tattoos as they are really only on show when I wear swimthings - very rare. I love my tattoos and wouldnt change them at all even though they now seem a bit pointless as no-one sees them. I had them done when I was living in Cyprus so was in swimstuff most of the time (well shorts and bikini top!

p.s. no offence taken my mum HATES tattoos and quite openly expresses it lol
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos and still have boys asking me out on a regular basis. Met my 2+ year boyfriend because of my sloth tattoo - it's just personal preference. I lot of guys find body art attractive, a lot don't - but really, whether or not someone's gonna like your tattoo is the last thing on your mind when you're getting a tattoo that means so much to you :)
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    I looooove my tattoos! I'm treating myself to more once i get to goal weight.
    n515312458_381210_9173.jpg
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    My tattoos aren't for the benefit of anyone by myself, so I could give a crap what other people think about them.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Really? You know this would offend someone, which is why you put so many disclaimers in the post.

How would you feel if I posted the same about men who are 5'11" and weigh 252 pounds?

Attraction is always subjective, if you don't like this looks of something, don't look at it, don't date it. But why you feel the need to post a "non judgmental" rant is beyond me.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    depends on the tattoos of course. Some are awesome, some are hideous
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I currently have 7 tattoos. Nothing too big, and none on my lower back. I have one on each wrist, on my ankles, the back of my neck and my upper back. All of them have very significant meaning. I think tattoos are definitely a personal preference. Some people male or female, look hot with a lot and some look better without. I want a few more tattoos but not too many. My left wrist is a shamrock with the lucky number 24 inside, my right wrist is the Celtic knot for motherhood with a blue dot for my son and a pink/blue dot for the pregnancy I lost. My left ankle has a lady bug because I have always called my son Bug, my right ankle has my zodiac sign and the ambigram (can be read upside down and right side up) saying EARTH from the book Angels and Demons, the back of my neck has the Kanji for Alligator, and on my upper back is an ambigram of mine and my husbands names. Right side up it says Michael and Upside down it says Amanda. Here are some pics of my two favs.
    http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/horrochick85/100_0395.jpg
    http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/horrochick85/celticmotherhoodtat.jpg

The celtic motherhood knot is the first one I am getting! On the back of my neck or between my shoulders.

That is actually what I was thinking about getting next! I can only find a picture of it through google on stained glass though LOL

Check out Pat Fisk online. She specializes in Celtic art and has several motherknot designs. My arm ink is one of her Motherknot flash designs with a rendition of a friends yin-yang sign that she did in horses, with a shield that is a memorial to my mom.

To the OP of this thread. I have never heard of a "tramp stamp" before, but am not that up on current lingo. Ink is personal and I believe it's a reflection of the person within and the life they celebrate. Hot comes from who they are not whether they have ink or not.
  • nalopez
    nalopez Posts: 39
    Options
    I LOVE nicely done tattoos, on men and women. I find more is more. I like whole sleeves or larger pieces over small tattoos over a large space, it looks odd to me.

I only have a couple, one on the inside of my lip and on each foot. I have vague plans for many more.

Agree! More is more....it truly comes down to personal taste.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i prefer large tattoos over small ones too. Id love a massive back piece. Unfortunately cant afford one, nor have i thought of my perfect design yet
  • nalopez
    nalopez Posts: 39
    Options
    Yeah, good ones are pricey. I've spent roughly $500 on ink
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My plan when i hit my goal weight is to take a tattoo vacation to Santa Barbra and have a back piece done by Pat Fisk. Gotta save for that, cause it will not be cheap. My arm piece is only partly done and it's run me 650 so far. Still have the band part to go and that will take even longer.
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I have 4 but they're fairly discrete and people are sometimes surprised to find out I have them. Yes one is a "tramp stamp" but it has also been there years before all the girls got them. Got my first tat when I was 21 and had it recolored 11 years later. Each does mean something special to me and represents a period of my life. For years I have wanted an armband but keep talking myself out of it because it would be harder to hide. I also have a design for a foot piece that wraps around my ankle that I would like to get but the time isn't right for it yet. I don't agree with the prejudice against tattoos & piercings in most work environments. Expressing one's individuality is a beautiful thing.

I like some piercings like a diamond stud in the nose or a little ring in the eyebrow and would like to have them but don't. Other piercings like the tongue, labret, and big spacers in the ears don't do it for me. I've also got piercings "below the belt" but after 12 years I almost forget they are there. It was a big deal when I did it but commonplace now.

My family hates it all, thinks it is disgusting.
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    she is so hot
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Tatoos are sexy! me and wife both have a couple and plan on getting more
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    right..because thats what we are here for..to be attractive to you/men.

ugh