10 Lbs (or more) in 13 Weeks!

Options

Replies

• hikingvee
    hikingvee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mandy for posting the weigh-ins!

Wow Dave! Good job on the miles!

So glad there are no holidays till Sept because it is hard to not eat the bad stuff on those out door BBQs! I did pretty well this weekend though...I of course had to have a hamburger : )

Have a good Wednesday everyone!
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Am not looking forward to tomorrows weigh-in. I took two days off the gym this week (4th and 5th) and ate a lot. Sigh.
  • Seanb_us
    Options
    Double post?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow again!? I am going to need to step it up, with more cardio, maybe actually go for a run! lol It is hard now with my son home from school, I am thinking of getting him some good running shoes and having him join me for couch 2 5k. He does want to run faster and longer for next years cross country.
  • Mandalicious
    Mandalicious Posts: 126
    Options
    Yep - tomorrow is our next weigh-in already! The week flew by for me, especially with the holiday. I was doing really well, but I had some slip-ups on my calorie intake with various BBQs and family in town. But I am super-proud that I continued to stay on track with my C25K and I have now completed week 4. Hope the scale is nice to me tomorrow. Frankly, I would be happy to have maintained my weight and I can put the holiday far behind me...
    As always, post your weight here OR send it to me directly. I'll update the spreadsheet by tomorrow evening on the website:
    www.schmole.com/myfitnesspal/resutls.htm
    Good luck everyone!
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    I stayed the same this week so I'm still at 164lbs :)
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Hey everyone! My weight this morning was 268 (down 3 lbs, yeah!). I know we've all been working hard and am extremely happy that I was able to lose over the holiday weekend. I'll be leaving for a week long vacation tomorrow which will invovle a lot of eating, but also a lot of biking and swimming. If I maintain I'll be super happy, if I lose weight that would be awesome.

Mandy - I won't be able to check in until Sunday July 17th with my Friday 7/15 weight. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks! I'll try to log on during vacation, but won't have internet access unless my phone gets a signal. I will not be tracking my food though, we'll se how that works for me.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll talk to you when I get back!

-Dave
  • Seanb_us
    Options
    Hi,

Friday 7/8 weight 213lbs. Feels good!

Cheers,

Sean
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb! I will probably gain it back on the week end though. :|
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    Hello everyone! Great progress!!

7/8 - 161.5

Lost 0.5

Not what i wanted, but atleast I lost something!
  • Mandalicious
    Options
    Sean! Dave! RubyHearts! Chantal! Way to go! I am super excited that I hit 134.5 today - my lowest weight in 19 years! Only lost 0.5 lbs, but totally thrilled about it! I think anybody who made it through the holiday without a gain is definitely a winner in my book. :) I will get all of results updated on the website tonight...
  • hikingvee
    hikingvee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

7/9 - 141.5

I almost cried a lil...so close to being under 140!

Congrats Mandy on the 134.5!!!!! Yeah I was nervous about a holiday weekend too.
  • Mandalicious
    Options
    Results that have come in at this point are up on the website:
    http://www.schmole.com/myfitnesspal/results.htm
  • Seanb_us
    Options
    Thanks Mandy!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    147.6 is mine. Sorry I forgot to post it!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    Options
    147.6 is mine. Sorry I forgot to post it!
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I lost 0.5lbs this week!

Hope every else is doing well!
  • Seanb_us
    Options
    Hi,

SW 219.
    W1 (7/1) 217.
    W2 (7/8) 213.
    W3 (7/15) 211

Down 2. Phew. Was worried. I had the best burger on Tuesday, at Max Burger in West Hartford, CT (http://www.maxdiningcard.com/data/menu/BurgerMENU7711.pdf). With beer. It was so yummy!

Cheers,

Sean
  • Mandalicious
    Options
    I am joining DWF and Sean this week in the weight loss. Down 0.5 lbs. Not great, but progress never the less! How did everyone else do?
  • MrsRobertson1005
    Options
    Down to 145.2 idk how but I'm happy! .2 from where my original minigoal was for today :) everyone is doing so great! Shoulder is still sore halfway through week 2 of pt :)