Sabotage (don't look if your will isn't strong)

Options
13»

Replies

• BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Girl he is so wrong for those goodies. Man they look FYE!!!! You are better than me because i would have eaten a piece of everything and then threw all of it away. Teach him to bring all those mouth watering snacks into the house all at the same time. If he ask what happened to them. Just tell hjim you slipped and fell and knocked it all in a sink full of dish water or something. lmao!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Girl he is so wrong for those goodies. Man they look FYE!!!! You are better than me because i would have eaten a piece of everything and then threw all of it away. Teach him to bring all those mouth watering snacks into the house all at the same time. If he ask what happened to them. Just tell hjim you slipped and fell and knocked it all in a sink full of dish water or something. lmao!

LMAO..The sad part is he wouldn't even care he would just go and buy more! I swear the lady at the bakery eyes light up every time she sees him coming he is her biggest customer! LOL
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options

LMAO..The sad part is he wouldn't even care he would just go and buy more! I swear the lady at the bakery eyes light up every time she sees him coming he is her biggest customer! LOL

LOL that's probably true!! I wonder if you could make some home baked goods that are less fat,sugar etc.. and ask him to taste your goodies (ok that sounds funny, lol ) anyway maybe just mabe he will ask for yours more then hers and he does not have to know they are probably less the 1/2 the calories in the bakery bought goodies!!! just a suggestion... I swear by the hungry girl cookbooks... soo many delicious ideas I would have never thought of. she has a book called 200 under 200 and there are some yummy recipes in there :)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Temptation will always be there. I would look at with this perspective if I can stand to be around this and not give in. I can go anywhere around anything and keep my head about me. I used to like sweets when I was younger but ,now I only eat sweets if I have a craving and then it is limited.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    yeah well if your going to be supportive and also have weight to lose why wouldn;t you support your wife or husband. You sound like a jerk