Replies

• Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Tuesday, 879 cals for 17.58 miles!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Tuesday was my rest day... getting back to it today!
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day crew! Looks like several of us took a much needed rest day yesterday, so the "theft" of another rower came at great time:smile: . We earned an extra 23 miles from our attack on the Flying Monkey's ship. I think that crazy guy took his rest day yesterday too:ohwell: oh well!!! We did about 145 total yesterday.

I just sent them in so we're probably not updated on the map yet, but as of last night we're hanging in there pretty good. We're about in the middle of the pack. Keep at it guys you're all doing awesome!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The members of Flying Evil Monkeys are averaging about 1000 cals burned each day with a few outliers. It's incredible! I was going to take a rest day on Friday but since it's a double calorie day I have to do something!

We have to make sure we all burn calories on Friday...make that your Happy Hour!

Today's my Zumba day so that'll give me an extra 700 plus my walk to the train and back.

Let's haul *kitten* Hull Yeah....We can do it!!!!!!
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Morning! Did 466 calories for 9.32 miles today.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was going to take a rest day on Friday but since it's a double calorie day I have to do something!

We have to make sure we all burn calories on Friday...make that your Happy Hour!

Same here, I generally just do a workout video on Fridays....looks like I'm gonna have to "hull yeah" my booty to the bike trail and get a 700 burn in there as well. :)))))
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Quick run this morning 463 calories =9.26 miles
  • McBody
    Options
    Friday I'll be hitting the gym hard and then doing some cross-fit- those are usually my big burn days! Hopefully we get a couple double days next week... my child will be visiting grandparents and my husband will be in the field- so all I'll do is workout and try to get in some nice long runs!

not going to log my total for today yet, possibly heading for a run this evening again.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I apologize to my Hull Yeah teammates for not posting big numbers. After the 4th of July weekend I came down with the stomach flu or food poisoning (7 people sick so far). After my husbands bday tomorrow I promise to start posting some impressive numbers.

Good job to all and let's get after it!!!
  • GCPgirl
    Options
  • GCPgirl
    Options
    I apologize to my Hull Yeah teammates for not posting big numbers. After the 4th of July weekend I came down with the stomach flu or food poisoning (7 people sick so far). After my husbands bday tomorrow I promise to start posting some impressive numbers.

Good job to all and let's get after it!!!

I hope you're feeling better! This Friday is a good time to get back into it since we get double miles that day!
  • McBody
    Options
    Wednesday= 16.26 miles. (813 calories) Thunderstorm blew in and is making my scheduled run for the night a no-go :( Oh well, I'll be working on big burns Thursday- Saturday since I'll be back on 2-a-days.
  • GCPgirl
    Options
    Wednesday, July 6th: 835 cals burned (16.7 miles)
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am soooo confused about this Sunday challenge!!! hahah. I'll have to keep my eye on the thread for more details.

Obviously I'll need you guys to think about what workouts you'll do on that that day and PM me an estimate of what you think you'll burn so I can make an educated bet. I'd say post 'em on here, but there may be spies about....:wink:

This one's a little nasty in that we can LOSE miles if we bet wrong! Read through it and let me know if you've got any ideas for strategy or just understand it more than I do!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have 50.44 miles to date. did 8 miles today!
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I was invited to go play some pick up volleyball tonight for a couple hours - I worked out from 6PM until 9:30PM I wish it was Friday so this did more for us!

725 calories biking, 750 calories sand volleyball = 1475 = 29.5 miles!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Did another 2 miles, so I'm at 52.44.
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 592cals = 11.84miles:)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 6th: 401 cals - 8.02 miles