Riddle me this Batman...

Options
1235»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This one has a fairly long answer, but it's one of my favorites:

You enter a room where it appears 4 people were playing poker. The last hand is still on the table, the person that had the winning hand is gone and the other three are dead. What happened?

What's the answer to this one? :huh:
  • Nick0sm0m
    Nick0sm0m Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A man goes to town on Friday, stays 3 days, and leaves on Friday. How did this happen?

Is he riding a horse named Friday?

Yes! As sad is it is, I heard that one on iCarly, thanks to my kids, lol.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options

You enter a room where it appears 4 people were playing poker. The last hand is still on the table, the person that had the winning hand is gone and the other three are dead. What happened?

The four men are stranded and only one man can survive, so they play a hand of poker to see who gets to leave. The other three died of starvation.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I guess that's right. ^^^

I only got one DM re: Einstein's puzzle so far and she got it right!! Anybody else??
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

The four men are stranded and only one man can survive, so they play a hand of poker to see who gets to leave. The other three died of starvation.

*sorry for being away (on vacation-ish)

This is kind of correct. The four men are in a submarine that is taking on water. They only have one scuba tank with air, so they play a round of poker to see who gets the tank.