5'10" ladies what's your goal?

Options
hillview2
hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
I am thinking 150 or so is my goal (MAYBE 145). What about you??

Replies

• martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking 165, but maybe I'm not aiming low enough! (I'm 5'9")
  • cmduncan
    cmduncan Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I'm also aiming at 150. They health range for me is 130-170, so I'm going for the middle.
  • Suuzle
    Suuzle Posts: 3
    Options
    You don't want to go lower then 12 stone. I'm 5ft11 and I'm nearly 13 and I'm quite happy with that. Check your ideal weight for your height and that should be fine. Mine is 12 and a half stone but I don't want to get any slimmer then I am now. I'd look ill.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I am shooting for 145-150 =)
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    be mindful that your goal weight will also be based on your frame size! I'm 5'9" with a super small frame so 130 is a great weight for me....I topped out both of my pregnancies (1990 and 1993) at 165 pounds!

So each women will have a lot of differences.

Do some research on frame sizes before just picking a random number and love your body!

:flowerforyou:
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5'11" but with a large frame...I am thinking about 190 or there about....just a personal choice :smile:
    Don't think I could be 180 but open for discussions :wink:
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for 160 ! then see if i feel good then if not then lose a bit more - i just dont want to look skeletal or ill x
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You don't want to go lower then 12 stone. I'm 5ft11 and I'm nearly 13 and I'm quite happy with that. Check your ideal weight for your height and that should be fine. Mine is 12 and a half stone but I don't want to get any slimmer then I am now. I'd look ill.

I'm 5ft 11.5 and I agree with this. 13st or around there is a good weight if you want to be able to maintain it.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    im 5 '11 and I am 149 right now, my goal is 145 but im not stressing over it lol I want to building more muslce now because I still feel very jiggly lol I think your goal weight should be what you are happiest with in the 'healthy weight' parameter :wink:
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    be mindful that your goal weight will also be based on your frame size! I'm 5'9" with a super small frame so 130 is a great weight for me....I topped out both of my pregnancies (1990 and 1993) at 165 pounds!

So each women will have a lot of differences.

Do some research on frame sizes before just picking a random number and love your body!

:flowerforyou:

Two thumbs up!!
  • mylabaila
    mylabaila Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'9. My goal is 160. I have a very athletic build and I want to be a lean mean fighting machine!
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5foot11 & aiming for 140 maximum. :)
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am 6 ft 2 in and right now im 180 but would like to get sown to 175-150
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    5'10" with a med/large frame here I'm sitting about 170 right now. I'm relatively happy with my size because I still have curves but I'm shooting to lose about 5 maybe 10 more lbs so my stomach will be totally flat and hopefully that will also take care if the annoying fat globs on the tops of my thighs...

My initial goal was 180... I hit that and stayed there for a bit took my time losing the last 10 to get to 170 and plan on doing the same to get to 160-165.

Whoever said it before me is spot on about build... Your goal will be different than mine and mine will be different than the next... The best advice I can give is to shoot for a goal 5-10 pounds higher than what you think you "should" weigh and re-evaluate once you get there..

Good luck!
  • barefootgardener
    Options
    i am 5"10 and 245 after losing 25, i want to get to 299 and then take it from there, ultimately i think 160 was when i looked the best
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, a lot of you guys set it low! I am 5'10 and my goal is 170 right now. That would be a normal BMI for me. But once I get to that weight I will see if I still want to lose more. I carry my weight well though.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and am aiming for 180. As I've never been that low (at least since I became eligible to vote!), would love to think I could go lower, but if I can make 180 by the end of the year, I'll be super happy.
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 165 initially, and then I'll see how I feel from there!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" with a small frame and am aiming for 133-135. That's how much I weighed two weeks after my first son was born. I've been thin all my life with a healthy BMI and body fat %, that is until my second son was born. I am just now a couple of pounds under what my max weight was during my second pregnancy and I still have a lot of body fat to lose. 133-135 is a good weight for me personally, but I wouldn't suggest going that low for women with medium to large frames. Best wishes on your weight loss journey!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and have a medium-large frame(well more so upper half)
    Going to aim for about 150 i think :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!