(POST 3) BATTLE OF THE BULGE - Summer Slimdown Challenge!!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    sorry-comment-001.gif

All BOBers: I've been M-I-A (between my foot and the death in the family) and I haven't been tracking anything at all for you guys in a few weeks! For those who have sent weighins each week I will check my emails and record the final results (today was the last weighin of the challenge).

IF EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEND IN THEIR WEIGHINS and measurements if you were tracking those, I will add it to the spreadsheet and tabulate your final results from the overall challenge.

I'm still not able to do much cardio, but once my foot is 100% I'm going to start a new challenge (and will probably do it as a smaller closed group because too many people joined the challenge and were not dedicated and would skip weeks here and there, and some people just weighed in each week and weren't even involved in the message boards). So if you'd be interested let me know and I will hit you up when I start it up again.

Thanks all!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    A big shout out to Kristy for all her hard work in organizing this amazing challenge! Thanks a million!!:drinker:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Can you believe that tomorrow is September??? where did summer go?

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    sorry-comment-001.gif

All BOBers: I've been M-I-A (between my foot and the death in the family) and I haven't been tracking anything at all for you guys in a few weeks! For those who have sent weighins each week I will check my emails and record the final results (today was the last weighin of the challenge).

IF EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEND IN THEIR WEIGHINS and measurements if you were tracking those, I will add it to the spreadsheet and tabulate your final results from the overall challenge.

I'm still not able to do much cardio, but once my foot is 100% I'm going to start a new challenge (and will probably do it as a smaller closed group because too many people joined the challenge and were not dedicated and would skip weeks here and there, and some people just weighed in each week and weren't even involved in the message boards). So if you'd be interested let me know and I will hit you up when I start it up again.

Thanks all!

Kristi! my dear MFP friend and fearless leader extraordinaire:heart:

just wanted to say you were amazing throughout the time you were able

to be here in BOB and such an inspiration to so many of us:flowerforyou:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! for everything & especially your

tireless dedication to this challenge~ best wishes for your future in all

you do & may all your hopes and dreams come true:smile:

I will see you back in the live homepage thread when you return:drinker: