30 day shred starts tomorrow - anyone wanna join me?

Options
OK, so this is a bit of a long shot but I am going to embark on the 30day shred fitness DVD Mon 27th June and wonder if there is anyone out there that wants to join me and support each other over the next 30days?

I've never done this before it before and thought that it might be cool to have a few of us together doing it.

:smile:

Replies

• TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am there!!! I will be buying it tonight!! Lets do it!
  • dmaster555
    dmaster555 Posts: 73
    Options
    That's a good workout. Good luck. You will burn a ton of calories if you can keep up.
  • LoulouRuns
    LoulouRuns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will do it too!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    You'll love it!! I'm on Level 2 right now of the 30 day shred! Kicks your butt but you see results!
  • GoldenLotus72
    Options
    What is it? And where can it be purchased?
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday...the only part that gets me is the push-ups...I can't even do 1. It definitely kicks your butt!
  • cluitjens
    cluitjens Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday, too! The push ups were the hardest for me, also. I only have 5 lb weights, which I found were too heavy for me during some of the exercises. I'm going out and getting some 3 lb weights today. Hopefully I will be able to go back to the 5 lb weights by the end.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I bought it almost a week ago and have been dying to try it out!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start again tomorrow. I take my girls to VBS at 6 and then coming home and doing 30 day shred and maybe another video. We will see. Gotta look though them and see what i want to do.
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I did the program for the whole 30 days just over 2 years ago. It was awesome and I totally toned up. I have been wanting to start it again. I'm going to commit to it but for 5 days a week instead of 30 straight. I am currently training for a 1/2 and I don't want to over do it.
  • vpgp28
    vpgp28 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in. I was doing some personal training, but got discouraged when the trainer said that the first serie of sessions which is 10 1/2 hr is just for conditioning and you really have to do a few series. Well I would if I could afford it but not at $200 a pop. So I bought 30 day shred and Ripped in 30 but haven't started yet and could really use the motivation. I've lost 20 lbs a few years ago which I gained on an IUD and now have gained again from a birth control pill, so I am trying to lose 15-20 again. I am just not motivated right now.
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I just bought the DVD today. I'd been working with a personal trainer for the last year, but he left town last month, so I haven't been doing any strength training since. This is going to kick my butt!!! First thing tomorrow morning, I doing it. But I'm training for a half marathon too, so I don't think I'm going to do it every day, probably every other day

Still, love to hear what you all think!!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some people to get me to stick with it!
  • sdj13
    sdj13 Posts: 23
    Options
    I was planning on starting tomorrow anyways! Did 30 day shred back in September and it was a great starting point for my weight loss! Hoping another round will get things toned up again and help with the last 15 pounds I'm looking to drop.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I just finished a round on the 24th and started a new round today if you don't mind me joining I'll be a day ahead of every one else...
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What size weights are you all using?
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    GREAT news that so many people have decided to start this at the same time as me. Yay!

I am going to do mine tonight after my little fella is in bed and will report back afterwards.
    Look forward to seeing what your thoughts are (if you have never done it before). I am under no elusion here:huh: ................my butt is gonna be well and truly kicked but I needed a challenge!

Good luck everyone!
    :wink:
  • manolo17
    manolo17 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in - I've had the DVD for about 6 weeks now and have started it a couple of times but not kept up with it. Knowing others are doing it at the same time as me will hopefully give me some extra motivation!!! :)
  • nmuhsi
    nmuhsi Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started it this morning!! I can already feel it, this is gonna be an intense next couple weeks, but hopefully worth it! I wish I had known about it earlier in the summer, but I guess its fine that I'm starting now.