I'm out

Options
124»

Replies

• 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    okay, this was a really really strange thread! haha

I wasn't on here during October to contribute.

So, I'll go ahead and do that now.

1.) I'm sorry you feel you have to leave! I will definitely miss the knowledge you share with us. :frown:

2.) Yes! You are back. I'm glad. :smile:

Also....
    This wasn't the case a year ago, I find it appaling and (sadly) indicitive of this country.

I couldn't agree more....I teach; I see this attitude and behavior in kids and it makes me mad/sad every day!

I have the quote in my signature posted in my room....and every new semester, I talk about it on the first day of class with the students. Hoping MAYBE it will click a little.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Whew ... I was getting really sad reading through this thread. It has a happy ending though! :smile: we need you around Banks, to educate us and give us reality checks when we need it. Whenever I see you have posted, I make a point of reading it ... sometime rereading it.:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thank you for all your help. that misinfo from the trainer that you set straight was especially helpful to me. and i hear you (and others) in my head all the time when i feel like it's all too hard to do. i have always looked forward to your posts. even tho you felt it was redundant, it was great to have you drill this good info into our heads. thank you. :heart:
    you have set a powerful example, having met your goal and maintained. thank you for sharing all that with us. good luck and best wishes to you and your wife.
    :drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    definitely should've checked the date! anyway--still mean what i said! thanks for staying and teaching!:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    this thread is cracking me up! bet you never saw all this coming back in october mr. banks! :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was like....WHAT??? Who hacked my Banks account? I thought I deleted that!

But thanks anyway for the kind words folks.

Having a MAJOR week from hell at work. So I really don't even have time to come on very much, but still, thanks for the support.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was like....WHAT??? Who hacked my Banks account? I thought I deleted that!

But thanks anyway for the kind words folks.

Having a MAJOR week from hell at work. So I really don't even have time to come on very much, but still, thanks for the support.

Wait....:noway: I thought you left?????:huh:

{{snicker}} :bigsmile:
  • Lisa777
    Lisa777 Posts: 27
    Options
    I just joined a couple weeks ago, and I am beginning to wonder what kind of site this its? I for one have been reading posts and I have't seen anyone being rude or anything to anyone.. People come here to look for help. If you think they are whining or looking for a quick fix.. Just ignore their post .. All the "regulars" shouldn't make then new people feel bad , and regret joining here. Like I a beginning to do. Now that's sad. Any other newbies want to talk to me by friends or email let me know. .I won't judge you or say you are whining.. We all have issues. We should be able to discuss without others making us feel bad, and say they are leaving cause we ruined their site.:explode:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    lisa- this post is six months old- take it easy. like any online community there are positives and negatives, but this community is for the most part very supporting and positive most of the time.

IDK why this OLD and not relevant post came bubbling back up, but Banks is still here, and everything is OKEY DOKEY!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Um, this is from October. I'm not leaving again. :huh:

Ba ha ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So funny. I was reading all the posts and was thinking wow what drama this was going to cause.. Then I get to this one and I was thinking what a chuckle banks must have had..

Banks - so glad your still here.. I love your posts.. So much knowledge you have..

And if I fall, I don't want to be patted on the back, kick me in the *kitten* that's why I am here..

Anita
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    We :heart: :heart: Love:heart::heart: Banks...he is "OURS" and not leaving us again!!

Thanks for all the advice, research and everything else you do for us!!!

~ Leontine

p.s. I think you are secretly a Yankees fan! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Um, this is from October. I'm not leaving again. :huh:

WHEW!!!:drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    We :heart: :heart: Love:heart::heart: Banks...he is "OURS" and not leaving us again!!

Thanks for all the advice, research and everything else you do for us!!!

~ Leontine

p.s. I think you are secretly a Yankees fan! :wink:

I do LOVE dem steroid heads! :bigsmile:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    I just joined a couple weeks ago, and I am beginning to wonder what kind of site this its? I for one have been reading posts and I have't seen anyone being rude or anything to anyone.. People come here to look for help. If you think they are whining or looking for a quick fix.. Just ignore their post .. All the "regulars" shouldn't make then new people feel bad , and regret joining here. Like I a beginning to do. Now that's sad. Any other newbies want to talk to me by friends or email let me know. .I won't judge you or say you are whining.. We all have issues. We should be able to discuss without others making us feel bad, and say they are leaving cause we ruined their site.:explode:

Hey Girl:happy: ...would love to be your friend!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: now who can't use a new friend!?:heart::tongue:

Ah, you've come to a very good place with some pretty awesome ppl and some very cool tools to help us on our journys that Mike (admins) put together for us... I say stick around and ride the waves of this past week and some with us, somedays we meet someone in life that gives us a grin when we're walking into work and we smile back and get a good feeling. Sometimes you see someone at the grocery store at the checkouts a bit grumpy that day...I'm learning that's how message boards work, we're all regular ppl you might meet on the streets

Some you'll wonder to yourself, hm...they must be having a tough day, another you'll feel quite inspired by and think on the rest of the day in awhole different way.. There are all kinds of folks in this world and we don't know what sort of days they had before they pass us by on the street... message boards? Same thing:drinker: :happy: ...we all are having challenges of some sort in our lives, some of us can smile our way through, others of us have a tougher time, we all handle life a bit differently.

But I think all in all you've come across a pretty great bunch of folks here, truly...an online community is just that...real ppl dealing with others they don't yet know until they form a bond with them & then it feels pretty darn good when you realize you're not the only one dealing with certain things.

I'm not into offline or online drama, simply wanna hang out with a great bunch of dedicated folks who want to get healthy along with me.......if that's you are looking for as well,then you most definitely belong here on MFP Hon:bigsmile: :drinker: :heart:

Here's some advice I can offer you having been here since Summer::flowerforyou: Stick to the uplifting motivational threads, join some challenges for yourself and to get to know some good folks on here and you will be so inspired it'll knock your socks off.

Folks here have success because when a person is dedicated to making changes in their lives..nothing will stop them!! Peaks and valleys along the way happen to each of us in life...no different here on MFP working on our fitness/health.:drinker: :wink: :happy:

Looking forward to getting to know you more LIsa:heart::happy: