Favorite cereal?

Options
13»

Replies

• heyree424
    heyree424 Posts: 21
    Options
    It's a toss-up. If I have time, old-fashioned oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas, or with sunflower seeds and craisins, sometimes with a dash of Redi-Whip, always with some cinnamon. Otherwise it's Multi-Grain Cheerios or Shredded Wheat (the big biscuits) for me.
  • dannidoc
    dannidoc Posts: 19
    Options
    oat so simple as its easy and yummy!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I found a new cereal by Fiber One. I was looking for the shredded wheat that a few people mentioned and my store doesn't carry it, but they had a new Fiber One cereal 80 calorie honey squares. Its 80 calories for a 3/4 cup serving. I had a full cup this morning for just over 100 calories and it was really good. I have a few others off the list I want to try, but this one was on sale so it was the choice for this week.
  • UselesslyMedicated
    UselesslyMedicated Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh i'm a granola freak..... just love all the oats and seeds. Keeps me going all morning =)
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Always loving oatmeal with brown sugar(blend splenda) and milk. Always homemade - hate the instant kinds
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Kashi Berry Blossoms. I swear it tastes like Captain Crunch! I love it mixed in Greek Yogurt because it gives the yogurt some sweetness.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Kashi Cinnamin or Autumn Wheat
  • Sophie2304
    Options
    I absolutely love Special K with the Red berries :-)

The berries give it a lovely healthy sweetness, so there's no need to add sugar :-)

If you don't like red berries they do a range of other ones such as honey and oats :-)

Another one of my fav's is weetabix with a chopped banana on top (or any other fruit or even a yoghurt)

Weetabix are great as you can change your cereal everyday just by adding a diff topping :-)

Hope this helps, enjoy shopping.

X