Is anyone else unhappy with their boobs??!

Options
123457»

Replies

• sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with the girls. I love them because with the right outfit I can get all the attention I want. However, they were size DD by the time I was 13. At the age of 13 I had no idea what to do with them. I'm a shortie (5'4") so they were (and still are) really obvious. I didn't really start gaining weight until they grew in. Now after 2 babies I am around a DDD. They have never been perky. The left one is a full cup size bigger. My hubby knows that once we are done having kids, I am going to get a tummy tuck and my boobs done. Before I die I will have perky boobs that are the same size and a flat stomach and that's all there is to it! :laugh:
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    Implants are not all that great. They look good, but they come with a whole host of other problems and different issues that could arise. I am considering taking mine out.
  • Leothelioness
    Options
    I'd really love to go up a cup size. When I wear dresses, I always look so flat chested. Thinking of buying one of those gel bras to boost me up a bit.