Laboring Towards Labor Day (CLOSED GRP)

Replies

• jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Yasmin - Glad to know your name. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It's great you're taking care of yourself. We're all with you!

Team Red - We're looking good! Go Team Red! (...of course, today I fell off the wagon but I'm getting back on track right now since my weigh in day is Thursday). Go Team Red!
  • Hey, y'all!! Sorry I'm late posting. We had company in town this weekend and I started a new job today, so I haven't been around my computer much... Anyway, I stayed the same this week. That's better (much better) than I expected, and I'm hoping for a nice loss to get me back on track next week.

7/04: 170
    7/11: 169
    7/18: 169
    7/25:
    8/01:
    8/08:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:
    9/05:
  • jklm
    Thanks to all who shared a healthy recipe this week!
    Congrats to those who chose a new healthy item off the menu, too!
    We have a lot of new exciting recipes to choose from…thank you! :flowerforyou:

Flours Famous Banana Bread from Runners World
    Black Bean Enchiladas
    Zucchini Carrot Muffins
    Oven "Fried" Chicken
    Skinny Sloppy Joes
    Tuna with Veggies
    Chicken Stir Fry
    Pasta Salad
    Chipotle Orange Shrimp
    Chicken Breasts
    Abs Diet Green Gobbler Lasagna
    Red Pepper-Cheese Dip
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Thanks to all who shared a healthy recipe this week!
    Congrats to those who chose a new healthy item off the menu, too!
    We have a lot of new exciting recipes to choose from…thank you! :flowerforyou:

Flours Famous Banana Bread from Runners World
    Black Bean Enchiladas
    Zucchini Carrot Muffins
    Oven "Fried" Chicken
    Skinny Sloppy Joes
    Tuna with Veggies
    Chicken Stir Fry
    Pasta Salad
    Chipotle Orange Shrimp
    Chicken Breasts
    Abs Diet Green Gobbler Lasagna
    Red Pepper-Cheese Dip

This sounds like we need to have a healthy Pot luck at the end of the challenge again Jill thanks for the challenge keeps me creative in the kitchen!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Yasmin - Glad to know your name. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It's great you're taking care of yourself. We're all with you!

Team Red - We're looking good! Go Team Red! (...of course, today I fell off the wagon but I'm getting back on track right now since my weigh in day is Thursday). Go Team Red!

Thank you.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Just thought I'd let you guys know....

You are awesome, you are great!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Didn't get Brandi or arlene's weighin
    I can't do the picture/chart post
    Here is the link to the chart on google
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddFJVVldnTjZUVkpodElJYzRJWGtnVGc&om=true&richtext=false#gid=1

Red team is the winner this week based on the reported weighins with a .69% loss
    Shirley is the biggest loser this week with 1.93% loss

Check out the link please. I'll do the same thing next week and when I get back I'll fix up all the charts and post the pics/charts.

Way to go all that lost this week. Those that gained or maintained let's push harder next week - me included.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddFJVVldnTjZUVkpodElJYzRJWGtnVGc&om=true&richtext=false#gid=1

Red team is the winner this week based on the reported weighins with a .69% loss

Check out the link please. I'll do the same thing next week and when I get back I'll fix up all the charts and post the pics/charts.

Way to go all that lost this week. Those that gained or maintained let's push harder next week - me included.

Denise Thanks for all the great work.

Yay! Great job my team members for second week in a row.
  • jklm
    Denise - Thanks for the chart work! Hope you're enjoying your vacation, too! You're amazing!
    Shirley - Congratulations!!!

Red Team - So glad we did it! But I better warn you that I'm struggling this week with overeating and not exercising...it's been hit and miss after two parties on Saturday and Sunday. I'm drinking lots of water and working to get back on track...but it's been hard. Ugh!

Good luck to all of the TEAMS! Focus, Focus, Focus!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Denise - Thanks for the chart work! Hope you're enjoying your vacation, too! You're amazing!
    Shirley - Congratulations!!!

Red Team - So glad we did it! But I better warn you that I'm struggling this week with overeating and not exercising...it's been hit and miss after two parties on Saturday and Sunday. I'm drinking lots of water and working to get back on track...but it's been hard. Ugh!

Good luck to all of the TEAMS! Focus, Focus, Focus!

Jill you got this stay focused!! Great job for another great week!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Hi All,

Go get'em Green Team we can do this. Keep pushing you
    are doing great!!

Good luck to all the teams and their efforts. :flowerforyou:
  • jklm
    Thanks, Charmaine...Gotta stay focused!

Just wondering if our loser of the week, Shirley, might want to give us a challenge for this week? Of course we want to keep drinking lots of water and work towards losing 1 lb each like Denise encouraged us to do, too!

I struggle with weekends...anybody else who's like me...Let's remember to Stay Committed to this thru the weekend...we CAN do this!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    I'm doing really well on vacation so far with logging and making good choices over all. Last night was my only unplanned extra food. Had a snack watching netflix with my hubby that I didn't need but it was cheese and crackers and apple intend of a whoopee pie. It's really hot out today but I think we are going to attempt a nature hike and a visit to the local railway station. Maybe a run over to the lake for a swim in the afternoon. I'm gonna dress for a workout cause will be probably counting this as a workout. Keep doing well friends.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    ok ok...I know that Im jumping the gun and I should not even use this weight but today the scale said 142......Just needed to share it. My tom is coming and I always lose weight so it doesnt count cause by the second day I'm back up. It just looked like such a beautiful number:)
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 221 Member
    Congrats on the loss Kim! That's awesome!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    I didn't realize I was late! I feel confused...like I'm in the wrong classroom!
    I'm at 198.4 this week.

• dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    :::Orange Team::::::::

Let me get this weekend off right by posting a big loss -3.6!
    Let me also warn that I plan on over doing it this weekend! :drinker:

7/04/11 225.0
    7/11/11 222.6
    7/18/11 222.0
    7/25/11 218.4
    8/01/11
    8/08/11
    8/15/11
    8/22/11
    8/29/11
    9/05/11

Final Goal for Challenge 207

GO TEAM ORANGE
  • cmpettey
    I'm up a pound! How is that even possible?! I'm not going to weigh in today because it can't be real. I went over my calories one day and I have made up the calories on my other days.
  • cmpettey
    OK so this is weird but a few minutes later and now instead of gaining a pound, I lost a half. I guess I'll weigh in after all.

A loss of 0.4 but considering I was up a pound just half an hour ago, I'll take it! I've had big losses the past two weeks too so I'm bound to have a smaller loss day.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    July 4 - 172.2 Red, White & Blue Challenge
    July 11 -175.8 vacation week - Sailing, biking, walking
    July 14 - 172.3 Jimmy Buffet concert - Sailing over
    July 18 - 172.4 Not too much damage over the weekend will
    try harder next week.
    July 22 -168.2 Next level goal is 165

Go Green Team !! Stay Focused and drink your water !!:smile:
    The weather here has been very hot and we have been drinking
    a lot of water. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.