Laboring Towards Labor Day (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I'm back from vacation and gained, but not too much! :drinker:

Hope everybody has/had a great weigh-in, especially TEAM ORANGE ! I havent' had a chance to read through all the posts since I've been gone, but I'll read through them today at work. :bigsmile:

::::::Team Orange:::

7/04/11 132.1
    7/11/11 132.7
    7/18/11
    7/25/11
    8/01/11
    8/08/11
    8/15/11
    8/22/11
    8/29/11
    9/05/11
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Okay starting today and back from vacation. Didn't do too much damage on
    the weight. Gained about 3 lbs. Did a lot of biking and walking. Taking a new approach
    to weight loss reading the book Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Furhmann. Very interesting
    reading. I will tweek some of my bad habits and maybe get this weight loss going again.

GO TEAM GREEN !!!!

July 11 - 175.8 Green Team
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Denise,
    I'm skipping my weigh in this week so that I don't jack the numbers with my mild vacation indiscretions ;) I will be back on the boards come Friday morning.
    right now purple team is the only one will all members reported....
    i still need:
    Blue Team
    FitJ1210 (jorden)
    sonnut (?)

Orange Team
    shannonaufman (shannon)
    BifDiehl (dana)

Green Team
    Team Green
    shirley61 (shirley)
    justyourtypicalgirl (brandi)
    weaziemand (arlene)

Red Team
    Team Red
    sho_barnes (?)
    kcthatsme (kristen)
    ysamatar (?)

Teal Team
    LadyPersia (kimberly)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    143 and .5 inches off thighs and .5 off waist since 7.1
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yeah team TEAL cmpettey kris1085 your killing the weight loss!!!

Congrats to everyone for doing an awesome job this week!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Thursday mornings...what is everyone else doing. Trying to get into the swing of this challenge since I've been gone.
    Actually should I change my start weight? I weighed in this morning for the first time since 6.23...I had a gain from that but I don't want to cheat the numbers since it was a vacation gain and likely to be gone (fingers crossed by Friday). I need a judge.
    anyone posting weighins yet???? when does everyone weigh in now???? it doesnt matter to me when as long as i have everyone by monday mid day...just curious.....

denise/bluiz13 - either sat or mon
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    7/04: 170
    7/11: 169
    7/18:
    7/25:
    8/01:
    8/08:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:
    9/05:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Here is my weigh -in for this week. Sorry blue yeam I'm not here as much as I would like. We are getting ready to move the 1st of the month. It will be better then.

7/04: 163.8
    7/11: 162.4
    7/18:
    7/25:
    8/01:
    8/08:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:
    9/05:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you can weigh whenever you want....and you decide what you want your start to be....did you have a weight anytime between 7/1 - 7/4???? that is when everyone started with "this" challenge....i think if you are working to get below 196.9 for this week and expect to log a loss than leave it as is and i'll carry you this week with no change...
    I weigh in on Thursday mornings...what is everyone else doing. Trying to get into the swing of this challenge since I've been gone.
    Actually should I change my start weight? I weighed in this morning for the first time since 6.23...I had a gain from that but I don't want to cheat the numbers since it was a vacation gain and likely to be gone (fingers crossed by Friday). I need a judge.
    anyone posting weighins yet???? when does everyone weigh in now???? it doesnt matter to me when as long as i have everyone by monday mid day...just curious.....

denise/bluiz13 - either sat or mon
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i still need:

Blue Team
    sonnut (?)

Green Team
    weaziemand (arlene)

Red Team
    sho_barnes (?)
    kcthatsme (kristen)
    ysamatar (?)
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    185 for me!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to AbbyGrl72, kris1085, dixedreg, and thedestar!

I'm down, too!
    Go TEAM RED!
    Starting Weight: 217.8
    Goal Weight: 208.8
    7/05: 217.8
    7/10: 214.4
    7/17:
    7/24:
    7/31:
    8/07:
    8/14:
    8/21:
    8/28:
    9/04:

Way to go! Way to start us off!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 160.2
    Goal Weight: 151.2

7/05: 160.2
    7/12: 159.4
    7/19:
    7/26
    8/02
    8/09
    8/16
    8/23
    8/30
    9/05
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i still need:

Blue Team
    sonnut (?)

Red Team
    ysamatar (?)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Go TEAM RED!
    quote]
    Starting Weight: 173
    Goal Weight: 155

7/05: 173
    7/11: 171.0
    7/19:
    7/26
    8/02
    8/09
    8/16
    8/23
    8/30
    9/05
    [/quote]
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Denise: Thank YOU so much for checking on me!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Overall I say we had a great week!!! Even with a few vacay's we all managed to do pretty well Nice work everyone!!!

Also I know we all have a lot of things going on and crazy busy schedules but I think we should at least try to get our weights in by 12noon EST. on Monday like Denise ask after all she is really working hard on keeping the chart together for us all and I know she would appreciate that I think it's not asking too much for all that she do!!!

Not trying to step on any toes and I know she understand if you have expressed to her your personal issues in advance. I'm just saying be considerate to the time she takes out of her busy schedule as wel!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'll update the chart tomorrow with my adobe at work and then post the pic to the thread...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Here's our first weigh in results....
    Team Winners - RED TEAM with 7.2lbs lost = .98%....very nice job girls....
    Individual Winner - JKLM with 3.4lb lost = 1.56%.....

Overall the whole group lost 20.1lbs = .47%
    Purple team lost 3lbs =.38%
    Blue team lost 3.2lbs = .45%
    Orange team lost 4.4lbs = .63%
    Teal team lost 3.3lbs = .57%

just one person didnt report a weight, sonnut, and i believe she was away until yesterday so i have included her on the chart as a maintain...hopefully she joins us in the coming week.....soooooo, JKLM do you want to come up with a challenge for us this week since you were the individual winner???? it can be anything related to food or fitness or water or spirit or whatever.......please post as soon as possible so we can get going on accomplishing it each day until next tuesday when the new winner recommends a challenge....i'll be away starting sat the 16th but will have access to the computer....i may not be able to do the fancy pic/chart cause i wont have adobe to make the pdf and then the pic but ill still posts the results and the link to the google spreadsheet so you can see the chart anyway...

LaboringTowardsLaborDayChallengeteams711.jpg
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Way to go, Red Team and Jill!! I'm lovin' the group aspect of this. Adds a bit more competition to the whole thing!!