Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    119.4 Today. Im quite displeased at this gain...
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    same weight.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Holidays lol Gotta love them.
    Been gone all day.
    But I did weight in this morning and I lost.

So I lost 1.1
    So I weight now 263.7

Plus I joined a gym today. Lets kick this work out up a few notches.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oooh boy well it's been a tough week! Haven't done as many workouts as I should have for sure, I've been crazy busy. I was pretty darn good with the diet though, except for yesterday - couldn't say no to barbecue! Despite that, I weighed in this morning at 154.4, down 1.4 pounds.

Well it's sort of a back-handed NSV, but I'm getting a lot of comments from the bf about my clothing... lately he has been letting me know when what I'm wearing is not flattering because of being baggy. I am down to about three pairs of pants that somewhat fit right. I've got some more weight to lose until I fit into the size 6's in my closet.

A goal I set for myself when I first started MFP back in January at 207 lbs was to be 150 lbs by July 15. Ambitious, yes. But amazingly, I am pretty darn close to it. I won't be too disappointed if I don't actually make it to 150, because I've come a really long way.

Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend and I know you all will rock it this week!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    I didn't have work yesterday so I wasn't able to get to a computer.... :-(

But I weighed in today at 140.6
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm going to hold off on posting the chart for a little bit. I'm still waiting on weigh-ins from about 40 of our girls. :flowerforyou:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No change from last week. Thanks for waiting!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 178 this week...up 3 lbs due to a disastrous holiday weekend.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Crazy day yesterday, sorry Rach for not checking in.
    Weigh in today is not good :frown: 155.
    155 is the weight that I started MFP at 7 1/2 months ago. So sad for me to see that number again.:brokenheart:
    I just can't seem to keep the weight from piling on. I so hope that after this baby gets here that it will just fall right off.
    I hope everyone else had a wonderful losing week!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Checking in pin-ups! I am at 181.8 this week. 2lbs til I am in the 170's. 170 was my original goal weight (now it is between 160-170) but it is getting harder to get this weight to come off since I am closing in. I need to hang in there and really push myself. I have a free consultation at my gym today to learn a little bit more about the gym and what I can do for my body. i pretty much think I have the nutrition part (even if I don't always eat like it). But either way I am really really excited to get some different prospectives and get some ideas for toning (which is right around the corner). Anywho...by next week...

in the 170's!!!
    Eating good and watching my calories
    Drinking more water!!!
    Watching my sodium (stupid sodium)!!!

But we are going out of town Thursday through Saturday (camping for a baseball tournament) so I will do my best...and that is all I can do! Have a fantastic week my fellow pin-ups! Best of luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    Rach, thanks for waiting for us! It's hard to log in when I'm not working. . . I was 157.8 this morning.

: )
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Crazy day yesterday, sorry Rach for not checking in.
    Weigh in today is not good :frown: 155.
    155 is the weight that I started MFP at 7 1/2 months ago. So sad for me to see that number again.:brokenheart:
    I just can't seem to keep the weight from piling on. I so hope that after this baby gets here that it will just fall right off.
    I hope everyone else had a wonderful losing week!!!

You're pregnant! Focus on eating right and getting in moderate exercise (Swimming really helped me during my pregnancy) and staying hydrated. You ARE going to gain weight, it's just the way it is. Just know it will slide right off afterwards because you're doing everything right! We're here for you!

Trust me, once the baby gets here, you won't have time to eat, sleep, or shower :P Enjoy this time, get rest, take leisurely strolls, and ENJOY!!!!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hey Ladies! It's 147.5 for me this week. I weighed myself Friday because I knew I'd be consuming a "little" alcohol over the weekend. I am hoping I can sweat the extra weight off over the next few days. Have a great week everyone!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    209 again. Booooo. but feeling the groove again (and the announcement of me having bridesmaids dress #6) has got me feeling like execising again. fun all aroounds!
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    156 even yesterday morning! Thank goodness I weighed before all the sodium! :ohwell:
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    I just sent this in, but thought I'd post it here too- I lost 1.2 lbs this last week- and with all the gin and (diet) tonics I had yesterday, I'll take it!!!!! AND I'm down to 199- SWEEEET. I plan on never seeing myself in the 200s again!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    AND I'm down to 199- SWEEEET. I plan on never seeing myself in the 200s again!!

Congrats Aubrey on reaching Onederland!! :drinker:
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Weigh in Monday morning- 173.