Top 3 things that ruin your eating and exercise routine?

Options

Replies

• LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    1. that time after dinner and before bed.
    2. alcohol
    3. low self esteem
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I could never work out in front of my hubby but I thought to myself " at least I work out"
    My list is
    1. Stress: my co-worker is a b-t-ch
    2. Carbs: although not bad but I can go overboard sometimes
    3.Ice cream: I crave ice cream, it use to be chocolate but theres something about ice cream I want more
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    1. The rain... I love to go swimming and it literally ruins my exercise routine!

2. The weekend.... we are so busy on the weekends and we just pick up dinner from fast food places...

3. Restaurants.... When they give you bread to snack on while waiting for your food.... D:
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1. TOM
    2. Stress
    3. Beer

Two people have responded with TOM. What does that stand for?

Mine are:
    1. Stress
    2.Chocolate
    3.Cheescake

Time Of the Month = TOM
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    1. TOM
    2. Stress
    3. Beer

Mine are:
    1. Stress
    2.Chocolate
    3.Cheescake

Time of Month
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1. Pasta

2. Alcohol

3. Not having time to pack my own food.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wine
    um, wine
    too much wine
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    1- Beer. We seem to drink every weekend.

2- Emotional eating. I am struggling with this, but it's getting better now that I know the triggers and how to avoid a binge.

3- Joe Beez. It's a local sandwich shop and makes amazing subs and wraps. We go there at least once a week. There is no way to find out the calories so I can't calculate, but I know it's a lot. And their wake and bacon sandwiches (bagel w/ cc and bacon!) are to die for.
  • Ballay
    Ballay Posts: 52 Member
    Options
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Alcohol

Going out to dinner

Pasta

Can I go on?
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    1. Lack of planning (not having healthy foods in the house or planning meals out ahead of time).

2 Lack of focus-allowing work and daily life to distract me from my goal. I have to stay focused on my habits, every day, all the time.

3. Going on vacation. Although, If I employ good planning and careful focus, this one can be beaten as well.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    1. My friends...they all like to eat delicious foods that i am just not strong enough to say no to (chips and salsa). They also like to drink, which so do I but the calories are killer!

2. Long days at work...i get so bored and then I want to munch on something.

3. Unexpected events...stuff comes up or plans change and the next thing I Know i didn't exercise that day. I wish I Could get up earlier and workout but that will not happen!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    1. TOM
    2. Stress
    3. Beer

Mine are:
    1. Stress
    2.Chocolate
    3.Cheescake

Your period, aunt flo is here from Red Harbour!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Definitely TOM.
    Not planning meals, especially lunches. I never buy anything healthy and always spend a fortune.
    My partner wanting take aways or goodies. I can't resist :( to make it worse hes a bean pole!
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1. Alcohol: Don't think I even need to explain this one, who doesn't enjoy a nice drop of Alcohol :P
    2. Friends: They always want to buy greasy foods like Chinese and McDonalds and have BBQ's a lot, pretty hard to resist at times.
    3. Boredom: Pretty much always makes me want to eat, and for some reason when I'm bored I always tend to snack on crappy foods.
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Boredom

Going out on the weekend

Packets of biscuits/cookies - because I can never just have the one
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    1. Peanut butter
    2 .Chocolate (that goes with TOM)
    3 .Bread
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    Wow!

1. Not working out in the morning, if I don't do it more than likely it will not get done
    2. Planning, if I do not plan the rest of my day is off balance & I eat whatever I can get my hands on
    3. Eating out/Weekends (they catch me off my game and next thing you know healthy is out the window)
  • ltcampbell
    ltcampbell Posts: 19
    Options
    1. Holidays/Celebrations (alcohol, eating out, desserts, etc...)

2. Cravings for my food faves- Cheese, Bread, and Pasta.... (ie: Mexican and Italian baby!)

3. Anxiety... I'm an emotional eater... especially if I'm nervous or worried about something.

What is this TOM everyone is posting? I guess that stands for something, but I haven't figured it out yet.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    TOM
    Stress
    lack of sleep
    Stress
    depressive mood
    stress
    TOM
    Hmmm