July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
here's the new thread for the july move your @ss challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

well here it is....the new thread for the move your @ss challenge....set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved into your signature and get moving starting tomorrow 7/1...please do not post any JUNE miles here...dinos will update our JUNE spreadsheet once today 6/30 has ended.....only add JULY goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

we have been moving our @sses with measurable distances since november as a group of people here on MFP....several have been doing it since the beginnning some come new in each month and some drop off after joining....the goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, rollerblades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dinos updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

Replies

• Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just what I need to keep going! :)
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 25 miles on the elliptical machine. I'm currently in a 100 mile challenge for the summer season, and that includes my walking/jogging/biking/etc., but I want to push myself harder on the elliptical.

Thank you for taking in new members to your challenges!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the challenge, but I will join for July!
  • sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll aim for 31 miles. An average of a mile per day. :-)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    i'm going to stay at 75...if I feel I'm going to blow past it, I'll raise it. :wink:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 100 miles this month. DOn't know with all the driving I have to do this month if I can exercise as much as I usually do?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for this month, but I'm not sure what my goal will be yet.
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Count me in =) I'm putting my ticker at 80 miles for the month of July. Lets do this!

blk-exercise.png
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please! I'm going to shoot for 100. o_O I need to break this mini-plateau!!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Please count me in for 120 miles for July!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. My goal is 50 miles this month.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I want in I'm going to change/update my ticker now
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am in again. This will be my thrid month on this challenge. I totally SUCKED in June and didn't manage to find the time at all to get my miles in. This month I am going to aim for 65 miles in July.
  • Denise11161978
    Options
    I would like to join I put my goal at 70.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Please count me in for 120 miles for July!

I'm with ya girl!!! Let's goooooo!!!

Got that bluiz? I am challenging120 miles also! And THANK YOU for keeping us moving!!!!!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am in once again. I haven't made the last 2 monthly goals. I am going to bring down my miles challenge to 30 miles for the month of July. Good luck everyone in reaching their goals.

Thank you Dinos:flowerforyou: for the monthly charts and bluiz:flowerforyou: for making up the new challenge thread each month. You both rock!!! :drinker:
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Going to try for 30 miles. This time I will get there! :)
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!! Running 100 miles in 31 days -- let's do this! :D
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I am going to set my goal for 50 miles cycling in July! I have found a new love for riding and am really enjoying the fresh air. I am hoping that the rain doesn't keep me inside during July (it rained for almost a week here here in June!)

Best Wishes for a Successful July!:drinker:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I think I will set my goal for 40 miles for now on the elliptical and combine some swimming here and there. I haven't done one of these challenges before so I'm hoping I'm not setting the number too high or too low for myself. Will edit if I find more time! :)