July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I didn't get as far as I wanted, but I got another 1.25miles in today.
  • icejade
    icejade Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    we are already in July and im new here but will try to do a few miles as well, need to figure out this ticker stuff! lol
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Did not get my run in yesterday but got out early today and ran my C25K route through the farm - 3.5 miles total. I am 1/3 of the way towards my goal and it feels good to be fairly on track (considering I started late too!)
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    just under 3 miles added this morning
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I took my dogs for a 3.1 mile walk and ran 3.3 miles = 6.4 miles added yesterday!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    1 mile yesterday plus 4.5 running this morning
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I ran another mile last night! I need to start running more if I'm going to hit that goal. After P90 and dinner no time for kids. I think I'm going to start running in the morning? Any pros cons to early a.m. running.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    A visual on the thread progress. All the numbers are in the spreadsheet, this is only the top-25, but charts make more sense than numbers. Frankly, I'm very impressed by the miles everyone is moving, the current challenge seems to be the strongest ever.

image005.jpg
    image007.jpg
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhhh i'm on both charts this month...wooohooooo.....i'm on track, i'm on track....yeah baby.....
    A visual on the thread progress. All the numbers are in the spreadsheet, this is only the top-25, but charts make more sense than numbers. Frankly, I'm very impressed by the miles everyone is moving, the current challenge seems to be the strongest ever.

image005.jpg
    image007.jpg
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Beautiful chart Dinos!!! Thank you!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running today
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Love the graphs, Dinos!

Walked .58 and ran 3.68 miles today, so my total is up to 48.5 for the month.

Rough one today. I woke up early, and as soon as I got my shoes on, we had a thunderstorm. Then I waited too long to get out the door. It was still cooler and overcast when I left the house, then the sun came out and turned everything to steam. Bleah. Still averaged a good pace, though, even with a walk break in the middle. :smile:
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    two miles in yesterday!!! going to try to get in 3 or 4 today :)
    hope everyone is staying motivated!!! :)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for tracking everyone's miles, Dinos! :flowerforyou: ..:flowerforyou:

What a motivational kick to keep moving! I'm on both charts but towards the bottom...I better step it up!!
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    3 miles in this morning.
    26/60
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    C25K app and continued on for a total of 6.71 miles :)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Did another 10 km (6.21 miles) on the elliptical today.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Can I keep going to see how many miles I can put in still for the month? Or do I wait for the next challenge?
  • janana021
    janana021 Posts: 69
    Options
    i walked everyday in june but i got lazy logging in the miles to my ticker. i need to add up what ive done for july. june was hard for me my dad was very sick and passed away june 15. and im more motivated now to do better so i can make him proud in every aspect in my life.