bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am moving soooo slowly this month.

I am logging 5 miles today. I need to move my butt.:tongue::laugh:

:drinker: Great job everyone keep moving:drinker:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    not sure when i updated last but i think it was thurs night...friday was a rest day but today and yesterday i logged some good miles...updated ticker below....32% of the month has passed and i currently sit at 37% of my goal...i feel good to be ahead of schedule....hoping to get a bit more ahead so when i'm on vacation in maine for 2 weeks the workouts and runs i do can be for fun and exercise not just to reach my monthly goal...i dont want stress on my vacation about fitness....
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Having computer issues so I need to go to town when I want to update my ticker- so here it is. Tons of walking over the last couple days.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    8 mile run today, well 6 run and the last 2 I walked with my shoes off cause I started to get a blister! UGH
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Wow....I feel really inadequate!!! I wish I could do as many miles as some of you are doing....I mean 77 miles since the beginning of July??? Holy crap! I feel exhausted after doing 5 miles a day! Well not to mention I work midnights and take care of my 3 children...but WOW....I'm gonna try to up my workouts a little. Congrats on those that are busting out those miles!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Updating ticker with 1.5 mile run yesterday before a day of golfing (second time in my life for golfing!) and today was a 4.5 mile RUN with a 1/2 mile walk!! May put in more miles this evening after it cools down a little!!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Did my C25K app and then continued on the treadmill for a total of 5.1 miles :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

exercise.png

updated ticker..
    30 min. on stationary bike..6.83 miles
    10 minutes on the treadmill ..37miles
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    2 more miles! Updated the ticker
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Had unexpected company for the last three days so I've been sitting on my butt instead of moving it. I did 3 miles this evening, hoping to get back on track this week before I head out on vacation...
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Biked and walked a 7.34 miles today. Ticker is updated!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Wow....I feel really inadequate!!! I wish I could do as many miles as some of you are doing....I mean 77 miles since the beginning of July??? Holy crap! I feel exhausted after doing 5 miles a day! Well not to mention I work midnights and take care of my 3 children...but WOW....I'm gonna try to up my workouts a little. Congrats on those that are busting out those miles!

2 things to remember...first those miles could be BIKING....alsoooooooo we are not competing against each other....ONLY ourselves...working on besting our own efforts every day...you are doing amazing...i wish i could get 5.4miles in every day....trust me you are doing JUST FINE CRYSTAL.....keep it up....
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Another 2.5 miles walking today! Ticker updated
  • Treasure44
    Options
    Added another 11 miles on the eliptical over the last 3 days. Ticker is updated.

debaf365a99e68b.gif
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options

2 things to remember...first those miles could be BIKING....alsoooooooo we are not competing against each other....ONLY ourselves...working on besting our own efforts every day...you are doing amazing...i wish i could get 5.4miles in every day....trust me you are doing JUST FINE CRYSTAL.....keep it up....

Thank you for reminding me Denise that I'm doing fine...sometimes I have to take a step back and see the bigger picture....I just really wish I could do a little more. Not competing so much with others, but after seeing what they can do it makes me wonder if I push myself hard enough? But...I'm losing weight, so I must be doing okay. I am pretty sure I will be able to hit 80miles this month...so I'm gonna just be happy with my goal and remember what you told me :) I still say congrats to all of those that can kick out those bike miles, or walking miles...either way thats awesome!!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    46.45 miles total so far 10 days into July - I'm on track this month - yay!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    3.5 today! Updated.
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Up to 11 miles total for the month. Signature updated!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning! Between sat and Sunday 11 miles
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Between Saturday and Sunday 8 miles! :)