July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    After being in a slump I finally got out and moved my *kitten* today!

Treadmill 0.5
    Stationary Bike 4.1

Total: 4.6 miles

I have completed 13.3 miles so far this month! 26.6% of my goal:happy:
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    6 miles doing c210k today! Updated my ticker :)
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k walk into town and back for Carribean Festival!
  • jddeq
    jddeq Posts: 10
    Options
    trackers updated
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Another mile walking my dog! Ticker updated
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    I'm in, I'm going to try for 28 miles this month since I'm getting a late start. I try and get in 3 miles 3 times a week, so we will see if I can do this.
  • rvhalili
    rvhalili Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok, I'm in too...

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Slow 2 mile walk with the dog. Actually, the walking was fast. Stopping for him to piddle four times on every tree, fire hydrant and telephone pole is what slowed us down.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Got 2 more miles in today.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    @mommy2CnG and rvhalili: good to see you guys, I've added you to the list.
    RV you have to set a challenge goal for yourself.
    You can follow the group progress at:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t-NSGo4GPIzVC8_b7SoZeZw&pli=1#gid=7
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 3.4 mile walk/hike with the dog. The longest walk he's been on, with a 212 foot elevation climb! So proud of my little Beavis! He got some doggie ice cream when we came home.

Don't mind the crappy photos. I only took my cell with me because it looked like rain.

Something I never noticed when I run that trail... BLUEBERRIES! EVERYWHERE! Do calories count if you pick and eat blueberries while hiking? :wink:

blueberries.jpg

The terrain where I like to run. I think I'm nuts.

hike.jpg

Beavis plodding along behind me. Hmmm... do you burn more calories walking backwards?

hike2.jpg

Beavis decided he wanted to be like his Mommy. He turned this into the Warrior Waddle.

waddle.jpg

That's so cute!
  • brandigo
    brandigo Posts: 16
    Options
    added a few more miles and modified my goal due to scheduling constraints....I CAN do it!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Good Sunday Morning!!! :) Just got back from my walk, now its time to CLEAN this house that I let go for days! lol. I hope you all have a great day today. Walked another 5.4 miles, so updating my ticker.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Had to take Saturday off due to a swollen foot but woke this morning to it being fine - so 3.5 miles thsi morning doing my C25K. Felt great! Iced the foot when I got back just in case!!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    By the way Dinos - your spreadsheets just keep getting better and better!!! Also love that it's in the same place so I can keep it on one of my favorites tabs! Thanks :)
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run this morning :)
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    added a 5.15 mile jog this morning
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? IF NOT CAN I USE THE MILES THAT I DID STARTING JULY? MY GOAL IS 900 MILES FOR THE MONTH OF JULY I AM CURRENTLY AT 80.9 IN JULY
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? IF NOT CAN I USE THE MILES THAT I DID STARTING JULY? MY GOAL IS 900 MILES FOR THE MONTH OF JULY I AM CURRENTLY AT 80.9 IN JULY

THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM JULY 1ST UNTIL YESTERDAY
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM JULY 1ST UNTIL YESTERDAY

This is an incredible amount of miles you're talking about. How on earth can you walk/run/bike 900 miles in a single month? This is the equivalent of 35 marathons :noway: I suggest you reconsider your goal