Replies

• emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for 75 again!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am in again, but don't have time to do my ticker right now. We are heading out for a long weekend of camping/biking/fishing and geo-caching. I will get my ticker up on the 4th or 5th.
    I registered for a half marathon today. It is August 21st, so I will add the 99 miles on my training schedule to our biking and shoot for 200 miles. We will see what happens.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am in for this one! Thanks for the challenge.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    i would like to be in for july..
    having difficulty posting a ticker though..
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My doctor only wants me walking this month due to an injury. My goal is 60 miles this month, about 2 miles a day.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for July. My goal is to run 70 miles.

Dinos - thanks for tracking everyone's numbers again!!! You Rock!!!
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I am going to set my goal for 75 miles. Although, I am going to be walking all day at an amusement park, how can I log that into this challenge? How do I figure out how many miles I walked. Will be there all day.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in again too! My goal is 130 km for this month since I'm going to add biking into the mix. I figure I can run or walk 100 km and will do a few leisurely bike rides. Work hard everyone!!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm new this month - I'm going to set my goal for 150 miles - a combination of running and biking, maybe elliptical if I can figure out miles on it. Good luck everyone!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm new but would love to join this challenge for July! Aiming high for 100 miles this month. Good luck to everyone, let's get it done!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I took this challenge in April and thought I would do it again for July. This time around my goal is 110 miles or 177.03 km for us Canadians. Good luck everyone!!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Did 100 miles in another challenge last month, so am going to up it to 110.

thanks!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to all he newbies and and Big hugs and thanks to the dedicated movers. This has been an awesome journey!!! Lets keep moving:)

Bluiz...Dinos!!! You rock!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking i'm gonna do 75 miles this month....i'm still focusing alot on stregnth but i think i'll be getting my cardio in on the road and on the treadmill instead of spin right now so i'll be able to track the miles....soooo i'm 75...off to make my ticker...
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I am going to set my goal for 75 miles. Although, I am going to be walking all day at an amusement park, how can I log that into this challenge? How do I figure out how many miles I walked. Will be there all day.

You can wear a pedometer to track your number of steps and divide by steps/mile. That's what I've done before! :)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

You can upload a mile tracking application on your iPhone such as mapmyhike, runkeeper, iBody, everytrail etc. Another way to do it is to get a Garmin Forerunner GPS watch, or a pedometer. Last but least accurate solution is to plot your track on Google earth manually :ohwell: .

I'll set my goal for 100 miles for July, Just give me some time to prepare the spreadsheet and as soon as I do it I'll post the link.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Just give me some time to prepare the spreadsheet and as soon as I do it I'll post the link.

take your time....thanks dinos i do appreciate you doing this part of the challenge...it is the harder part lol....i just set up the thread :wink:
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.1k run this morning. Hope to log more km walking to town later to celebrate Canada Day. Happy day to my fellow Canadians!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Just give me some time to prepare the spreadsheet and as soon as I do it I'll post the link.

take your time....thanks dinos i do appreciate you doing this part of the challenge...it is the harder part lol....i just set up the thread :wink:

You're welcome Denise :smile: It takes some work, but it's rewarding when the people involved are as hard-working as we are :wink: