Row the world team ROWBOT DOMINATORS check in here!

Options
DizzieLittleLifter
DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
Hello my beautiful and awesome team mates!! :heart: If the name is good with you all we will keep it. Check in here daily to post your daily burn total. Please post your numbers only once per day. To keep things easy on me please follow formula below. :smile:

Your name
date:
calories burned

Are you guys ready to whoop some booty this month!?!?! Let's get it! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tessa1234567
    tessa1234567 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey girl...I'm checkin in, and the name is fine lol.
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    can't wait:bigsmile:
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    awesome name! i'm ready to kick some cals in the tail!!!
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    Also we still have ONE spot open as Mustang did not join the challenge! Someone mentioned that they had a friend that wanted to join?
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started!:happy:
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    Checking in. Occasionally over the weekend I only have access via the phone, so may have to roll a few updates into one once I get back in front of the PC.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it! FYI, my reported numbers will be a little higher than what MFP shows in my status. When I log my exercise, I deduct one calorie per minute to account for calories I would've burned had I not done anything, which keeps me from eating more calories than I should. LeeKetty1176 told me to just go ahead and use my HRM readout for this challenge. Don't want anyone thinking I'm padding my numbers, lol.

Is there a time limit on this contest, or do we just go until one team wins?
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    Checking in. Occasionally over the weekend I only have access via the phone, so may have to roll a few updates into one once I get back in front of the PC.

It's all good Brad, as long as you are burning it up over the week end :wink:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    Looking forward to it! FYI, my reported numbers will be a little higher than what MFP shows in my status. When I log my exercise, I deduct one calorie per minute to account for calories I would've burned had I not done anything, which keeps me from eating more calories than I should. LeeKetty1176 told me to just go ahead and use my HRM readout for this challenge. Don't want anyone thinking I'm padding my numbers, lol.

Is there a time limit on this contest, or do we just go until one team wins?

:laugh: number padder!

I am not sure about the time limit, I assumed it was first go around the world!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    hahahah Our icon is a tug boat! :laugh: That is SO not intimidating! ROFL
  • AGoodExample
    Options
    1) Love the name!
    2) Tugs kick some major toosh =)
    3) Im so excited!!!!
  • Reverie09
    Reverie09 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Woohoo I'm excited! Love the name too! Are we gonna get a banner for our signatures?
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options
    are we gonna get tickers or something? Want me to find one for all of us to use?
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options
    Amber Magdalena
    6/30/11
    500 cals
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    Amber that would be great honey, I'm not so great with the computer graphics thing. :)

ETA. Tomorrow is the official start day. Lets show the other boats our tugin' stern!
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    LOL who says tugboats can't kickass???

i'm so excited guys....do we still need one more person?

let's own this lovely peeps!!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    I believe we have a new badass team mate to complete our kick booty team! Everyone say hello to Ironbiker! :flowerforyou:
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    BradNC
    7/1/11
    533 calories